Considering proposing to my girlfriend via LoL.

#31KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:07:36 AM
Meta_Bit posted...
You probably would want to do it in person at least. Just sayin'...

That's so generic and boring though. Why not do it through a game we both love to play?

And yeah I did mean mastery pages not rune pages but I guess rune pages could've been doable as well but I only have 2 available and I don't wanna shell out a bunch of money just to propose.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#32MlREFOXPosted 11/14/2012 10:08:20 AM
Oh, no.... As a guy who has been happily married for over a decade, I highly advise against this...
#33RiliyksPosted 11/14/2012 10:12:18 AM
... shell out the money, at least she'll know you took slight effort to ask her.

And if she say's no... REJOICE! You haz more rune pages.

Although... let's see, given you gave her full name... on a message board... that's more often than not lurked by several thousand people hourly... :P I'm just gonna take a wild guess your not that dumb.

Aside from that... yeah... pretty clever... ;P
---
Pkmn Diamond FC 2964-5171-5195
Gameplay>Graphics Typos hapen.
#34EvilMewtwoPosted 11/14/2012 10:14:05 AM
I like her name.
---
Starcraft II: DeimoS.561 [Top 8 Platinum league Protoss]
Core i7-3770k | ASUS GTX 670 | 8GB CORSAIR DDR3 | ASUS P8-Z77V
#35KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:15:21 AM
EvilMewtwo posted...
I like her name.

It is pretty awesome.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#36MlREFOXPosted 11/14/2012 10:16:39 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Meta_Bit posted...
You probably would want to do it in person at least. Just sayin'...

That's so generic and boring though. Why not do it through a game we both love to play?

And yeah I did mean mastery pages not rune pages but I guess rune pages could've been doable as well but I only have 2 available and I don't wanna shell out a bunch of money just to propose.

If you can't think of a way to do it in person that isn't generic and boring, you have no creativity at all.

And you -at least your wife - will be telling everyone you know for years and years to come how you proposed. Have fun explaining to all your family/friends/kids/etc. for decades that you proposed by naming your LoL rune pages and letting your girlfriend read them.

Girls love men who can't put the effort into something special, though, so I'm sure it will go over well.

The best part about all of this? It is a KarmicDragon post and not even real.
#37cuban69Posted 11/14/2012 10:17:48 AM
It must suck getting proposed to so impersonally while you're alone at home.
---
QuantumSurvival on US
#38KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:19:14 AM
cuban69 posted...
It must suck getting proposed to so impersonally while you're alone at home.

Impersonally? She's my only friend in LoL, it doesn't get any more personal than this.
---
#39WFG_ElitestPosted 11/14/2012 10:20:47 AM
How are people taking this as a real topic?
---
twitch.tv/elitest
#40BlocktopusPosted 11/14/2012 10:25:51 AM
MlREFOX posted...
It is a KarmicDragon post and not even real.

MlREFOX posted...

MlREFOX posted...

MlREFOX posted...

MlREFOX posted...

---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif