Considering proposing to my girlfriend via LoL.

#41darkcast2004Posted 11/14/2012 9:26:02 AM
Inb4obviousno
---
5: Warned
One of our 10 year old mods has decided to abuse his power because mommy took his action figure away. We know they're bad but we can't help it.
#42Dragonfable101Posted 11/14/2012 9:27:50 AM
It has been a good day for the trolls.

I thank all of you.
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#43DoctorEggmanPosted 11/14/2012 9:28:18 AM
dennis941012 posted...
As a supreme leader of this board I shall grant thy thou wish

i don't think you're using those words correctly
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/7f1Xt.jpg
#44KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 9:32:15 AM
Hmm, this is worrying. She just gave me a call and gave me some tips on how I should change my masteries.

Didn't even address the mastery names at all, kind of hoping she just didn't notice them.

I asked her how I can improve the spec I've named "mark" to make sure she has to look at the names of them.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#45Muppet VaderPosted 11/14/2012 9:42:42 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Hmm, this is worrying. She just gave me a call and gave me some tips on how I should change my masteries.

Didn't even address the mastery names at all, kind of hoping she just didn't notice them.

I asked her how I can improve the spec I've named "mark" to make sure she has to look at the names of them.

It appears your girl is about as bright as you are. Congrats, looks like you've found your soulmate. G'luck with that. Don't breed.
---
"36: God of overlords"
#46AlastreonPosted 11/14/2012 9:43:53 AM
xHFx posted...
dennis941012 posted...
As a supreme leader of this board I shall grant thy thou wish

Do you change your sig every few days?
And why am i always in it?

Sig rotation from GameFOX? GameWeasel?

It's not rotating
Because it remains the same for whole days,And i haven't seen the same one twice.
It's just creeping me out
#47darkelfkillerPosted 11/14/2012 9:44:24 AM
genericname1234 posted...
It's Karmicdragon guys. This is more subtle than his usual stuff.

---
"This is it. This is your story. It all begins here."
LoL IGN: Dr Steinman, Steam ID- Drsteinman, XBL GT: Dr.Steinman, 8/3/2010, best day ever.
#48deoxxysPosted 11/14/2012 9:49:14 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...

YOU SAID RUNE PAGES SO STOP TELLING HER TO CHECK YOU MASTERIES
---
Any Goat on a cliff would tell you that..
#49Odd_personPosted 11/14/2012 9:49:45 AM
Either this guy is done trolling or his GF just admitting to cheating on him and said no to the proposal.
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#50kaysa13Posted 11/14/2012 10:20:12 AM
You know, botch the check-my-LoL-account proposal. Either your girlfriend is so nerd she had a 9gag moment of correcting you and not noticing the names, or whatever, I don't know and I don't care. Instead, go to a jewelry shop, buy a ring that suits your taste (preferably personalised), then go to her in person, tell her some LoL lore and add some cheesy stuff like "This is the long-lost Zhonya's Ring, and I give it to you with my life." or whatnot. Make it up along the way but never give it her without you in front of her.

Nothing is more intimate than giving a gift in person.