Considering proposing to my girlfriend via LoL.

#51Casanovak1Posted 11/14/2012 10:26:03 AM
Anyone Facebook creeped her yet?
---
How many Dragon Ball Z characters does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Only one, but it takes three episodes.
Live GT: CasaNovak
#52gaara014Posted 11/14/2012 10:50:59 AM
That is absolutely amazing. xD Lots of luck to you!
---
"The world isn't as bad as you think..."
~The Dollars
#53KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:54:21 AM
gaara014 posted...

Good to see some people appreciate the uniqueness and effort that went into this.

I'm not even gonna bother telling people here how I proposed to my last girlfriend two months ago. It was at a movie theatre and I recorded a quick video of myself getting down on one knee and popping the question.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#54vermillion719Posted 11/14/2012 10:57:07 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
gaara014 posted...

Good to see some people appreciate the uniqueness and effort that went into this.

I'm not even gonna bother telling people here how I proposed to my last girlfriend two months ago. It was at a movie theatre and I recorded a quick video of myself getting down on one knee and popping the question.

...you proposed to a girl that isn't the one you're currently with two months ago?

There's your problem.
---
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar
#55gkh5Posted 11/14/2012 10:58:34 AM(edited)
KarmicDragon1 posted...
gaara014 posted...

You just gave yourself away bro. Good effort though 7.8/10

Edit: and people still taking the bait lmao...GFAQS never ceases to amuse me
#56End_of_DayPosted 11/14/2012 10:59:15 AM
i thik so too
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#57Odd_personPosted 11/14/2012 11:05:43 AM
gkh5 posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
gaara014 posted...

You just gave yourself away bro. Good effort though 7.8/10

Edit: and people still taking the bait lmao...GFAQS never ceases to amuse me

I would give him a 4/10 because I knew he was a troll from the start but he still fooled some of the more gullible people.
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#58wanderer918Posted 11/14/2012 11:06:20 AM
Neat idea, and best of luck.

But if I know anything about marriage/females in general. She will say how cute the proposal is and how much she loved it until after marriage. Then prepare yourself for her mentioning "wouldn't even propose to me in person" EVERY time there's a disagreement.
---
Can't think of a sig.
#59KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 11:19:07 AM
vermillion719 posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
gaara014 posted...

...you proposed to a girl that isn't the one you're currently with two months ago?

There's your problem.

How is this a problem? I'm close to hitting my 20's and as everyone know you should be married by then. Time is running out.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#60MlREFOXPosted 11/14/2012 11:35:13 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
vermillion719 posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
gaara014 posted...

There's your problem.

How is this a problem? I'm close to hitting my 20's and as everyone know you should be married by then. Time is running out.

Finally some truth out of Karmic. He is an immature teen.