Considering proposing to my girlfriend via LoL.

#71jonsushiPosted 11/14/2012 1:57:54 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Vonkilington posted...
Is she Dutch? Just guessing by the looks of her last name.

Her dad is Finnish.

Then you should just ask her if she'll Finnish you.

---
Playing: Borderlands 2(PS3) (Amazing!), Mark of the Ninja (Also Amazing!), X-COM EU (360)
Wants: Halo 4, Dishonored, HL3
#72samuricexPosted 11/14/2012 2:02:11 PM
I just want the RP! So I hope she says yes!
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#73CoolFangsPosted 11/14/2012 2:04:37 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
gaara014 posted...
That is absolutely amazing. xD Lots of luck to you!

Good to see some people appreciate the uniqueness and effort that went into this.

I'm not even gonna bother telling people here how I proposed to my last girlfriend two months ago. It was at a movie theatre and I recorded a quick video of myself getting down on one knee and popping the question.

Wait so you are already proposing to a girl you've been with for less than 2 months?
---
R.I.P. - OS3874XVC : 10/12/2012 - 10/14/2012
Your lifespan was short, yet you got us the best of our PC gaming needs.
#74KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 2:05:52 PM
CoolFangs posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
gaara014 posted...
That is absolutely amazing. xD Lots of luck to you!

Good to see some people appreciate the uniqueness and effort that went into this.

I'm not even gonna bother telling people here how I proposed to my last girlfriend two months ago. It was at a movie theatre and I recorded a quick video of myself getting down on one knee and popping the question.

Wait so you are already proposing to a girl you've been with for less than 2 months?

Well to be fair we dated for two weeks back in college as well.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#75iCuriousPosted 11/14/2012 2:05:56 PM
To be fair, this didn't become COMPLETELY obvious trolling until page 2. That said, it's KarmicDragon. He trolls things. All you need to know really.
---
? ? ?
#76donnbobhardyPosted 11/14/2012 2:11:25 PM
Why are we not harassing this guy for having been turned down AT LEAST twice for previous proposals? Sounds like his "out of the box" ideas aren't so great after all! :)
#77KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 2:13:07 PM
donnbobhardy posted...
Why are we not harassing this guy for having been turned down AT LEAST twice for previous proposals? Sounds like his "out of the box" ideas aren't so great after all! :)

They both said yes.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#78zazz9Posted 11/14/2012 2:16:53 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
How is this a problem? I'm close to hitting my 20's and as everyone know you should be married by then. Time is running out.

Pretty sure your a good 15+ years away from your 20's... you have lots of time.

Next time... try to find a real girl too. Like a real one... in real life.
---
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-ffxiv/12003_322bd612e8d4f596.png
#79donnbobhardyPosted 11/14/2012 2:17:29 PM
Of course they did. So, did you break it off, or did they? Under 20 with at least 3 proposals, I'm assuming that you didn't actually marry either of them... or perhaps that is the problem??
#80gkh5Posted 11/14/2012 2:53:25 PM
donnbobhardy posted...
Of course they did. So, did you break it off, or did they? Under 20 with at least 3 proposals, I'm assuming that you didn't actually marry either of them... or perhaps that is the problem??

Either you are doing a reverse troll mind****, or you are possibly the least intelligent person on the board. There can be no other explanations.