Considering proposing to my girlfriend via LoL.

#81MlREFOXPosted 11/14/2012 1:54:15 PM
This topic is increasingly sounding like a 5-year-old boy trying to marry his G.I. Joe to his sister's Barbie.
#82LaqOfInterestPosted 11/14/2012 1:55:23 PM
MlREFOX posted...
This topic is increasingly sounding like a 5-year-old boy trying to marry his G.I. Joe to his sister's Barbie.

It's a Karmic Dragon thread. He's an even more blatant troll than you are, but at least he's entertaining sometimes.
---
"k, now spit on me and tell me i'm worthless." - XcaIIion
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#83KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 2:32:41 PM
donnbobhardy posted...
Of course they did. So, did you break it off, or did they? Under 20 with at least 3 proposals, I'm assuming that you didn't actually marry either of them... or perhaps that is the problem??

One died in a tragic car accident and another is in a coma and isn't expected to wake up for years, but thanks for asking.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#84Timbo418Posted 11/14/2012 3:58:46 PM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
donnbobhardy posted...
Of course they did. So, did you break it off, or did they? Under 20 with at least 3 proposals, I'm assuming that you didn't actually marry either of them... or perhaps that is the problem??

One died in a tragic car accident and another is in a coma and isn't expected to wake up for years, but thanks for asking.

I'm so sorry! I hope this time you can be united in happiness with your true love.
---
"If you're a Mass Effect fan then you have to be one of the biggest Hippocrates on earth. Have fun." - jnblz316