Item Preview - The Storm

#31ArwenTinuvielPosted 11/14/2012 2:07:41 PM
I wonder how Kayle would work with this. Would the splash damage also occur with the minor bolts?
---
http://arwentinuviel.deviantart.com/
#32SoIldSnlvyPosted 11/14/2012 2:16:18 PM
ArwenTinuviel posted...
I wonder how Kayle would work with this. Would the splash damage also occur with the minor bolts?

It's an on-hit effect, so yes.

Another thing to consider is Graves, he gets -1 sec to his Quickdraw cooldown each auto he makes (assuming it counts as an on-hit), that's essentially cutting his Quickdraw cooldown by 1/3 if he autos the entire time.
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven
#33angermngment101Posted 11/14/2012 2:18:32 PM
Another thing to consider is Graves, he gets -1 sec to his Quickdraw cooldown each auto he makes (assuming it counts as an on-hit), that's essentially cutting his Quickdraw cooldown by 1/3 if he autos the entire time.

With this item, the trick would be to make sure his auto attacks do not suck.

Would be hilarious if he could just dash all over the place after 2 auto attacks.
---
Gamefax
#34Yusuke001Posted 11/14/2012 3:00:15 PM
Wow, that looks like a perfect item for Varus. Makes Varus team fight presence ridiculously good.
---
PSN: LordAmon15
#35SoIldSnlvyPosted 11/14/2012 3:04:44 PM
Yusuke001 posted...
Wow, that looks like a perfect item for Varus. Makes Varus team fight presence ridiculously good.

He can only stack blight on one target at a time if I recall correctly, :L
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven
#36anilEhilatedPosted 11/14/2012 3:05:41 PM
^Wrong.
---
For who could ever...?
#37saucejePosted 11/14/2012 3:06:56 PM
I don't really understand the bias towards on-hit effects. Why does it apply Blighted Shot but not Silver Bolts? They're both passives and un-togglable. It might not allow things like Kog's W's HP shred or Teemo's poison to stack either.
#38anilEhilatedPosted 11/14/2012 3:10:20 PM(edited)
Because Silver Bolts is designed to only proc on a single target, whereas you can blight as many as you want (given duration). It's also a far more powerful effect.
---
For who could ever...?
#399tailedphoenixPosted 11/14/2012 3:10:31 PM
sauceje posted...
I don't really understand the bias towards on-hit effects. Why does it apply Blighted Shot but not Silver Bolts? They're both passives and un-togglable. It might not allow things like Kog's W's HP shred or Teemo's poison to stack either.

Because vayne can only have one target silver bolted at a time. By messing with it and vayne's bolts, Riot has avoided the situation where none of the targets get silver bolts on them because they keep cancelling out.
---
patent pending
#40saucejePosted 11/14/2012 3:14:29 PM(edited)
Because vayne can only have one target silver bolted at a time.

Because Silver Bolts is designed to only proc on a single target,

Huh, even if you change targets manually? I was not aware of this. Carry on then, I din't say nothin.