Ever have one of those losing streaks? I'm having one now, what do to fix it?

#1Shiny_TyranitarPosted 11/14/2012 1:00:57 PM
Usually what happens is I'll win my lane and still end up losing the game. This is actually getting kinda frustrating losing every game.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/30017018#history
---
"Compared to mai waifu she makes you look so ****ty
To me she 3DPD so I just call her miss piggy."
#2LawlerlawlPosted 11/14/2012 1:07:37 PM(edited)
Many people have that problem. A lot. Basically everybody who has ever complained on GameFAQs has that problem. Eventually you'll get good enough to leave that Elo, if you keep playing. That involves winning your lane, and then winning the game as well even if some (or all) of your teammates lose their lanes.

EDIT: Looks like you don't play ranked. Still everything I said holds.
---
I have a new signature. This isn't it.
#3FlameLord23Posted 11/14/2012 1:06:35 PM
Grab a group of friends, go play together. Stop playing solo queue.
---
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
#4necroix05Posted 11/14/2012 1:10:04 PM
Win.
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
I've seen a woman blow a donkey for my 21st birthday, it was a glorious sight - PBR
#5FlameLord23Posted 11/14/2012 1:10:27 PM
Lawlerlawl posted...
Many people have that problem. A lot. Basically everybody who has ever complained on GameFAQs has that problem. Eventually you'll get good enough to leave that Elo, if you keep playing. That involves winning your lane, and then winning the game as well even if some (or all) of your teammates lose their lanes.

EDIT: Looks like you don't play ranked. Still everything I said holds.

Actually, I got carried hard in normals so that I play at a level where if I don't play support I usually lose hard. Gotta love being bronze and playing with platinum level players.
---
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
#6WayavasPosted 11/14/2012 1:17:43 PM
just win and the loss streak will be over, I usually plays a couple of normals before playing raked again
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#7KarmicDragon1Posted 11/14/2012 1:24:20 PM
I've lost like the last 6 matches, it's really annoying. Especially when we get a lead early on and then people just do stupid #%&. "Oh hey I'll run into their jungle by myself. Oh crap the entire team was there and one-shotted me".
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#8princemarth23Posted 11/14/2012 1:34:01 PM
Pick Katarina, shove mid, kill the side lanes and snowball out of control.
#9MagiaIcePosted 11/14/2012 1:38:13 PM
Swain
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the frontdoor..."~Me
#10casperrulezPosted 11/14/2012 1:42:52 PM
necroix05 posted...
Win.

---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.