Ever have one of those losing streaks? I'm having one now, what do to fix it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ever have one of those losing streaks? I'm having one now, what do to fix it?
3 years ago#1
Usually what happens is I'll win my lane and still end up losing the game. This is actually getting kinda frustrating losing every game.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/30017018#history
---
"Compared to mai waifu she makes you look so ****ty
To me she 3DPD so I just call her miss piggy."
3 years ago#2
Many people have that problem. A lot. Basically everybody who has ever complained on GameFAQs has that problem. Eventually you'll get good enough to leave that Elo, if you keep playing. That involves winning your lane, and then winning the game as well even if some (or all) of your teammates lose their lanes.

EDIT: Looks like you don't play ranked. Still everything I said holds.
---
I have a new signature. This isn't it.
3 years ago#3
Grab a group of friends, go play together. Stop playing solo queue.
---
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
3 years ago#4
Win.
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
I've seen a woman blow a donkey for my 21st birthday, it was a glorious sight - PBR
3 years ago#5
Lawlerlawl posted...
Many people have that problem. A lot. Basically everybody who has ever complained on GameFAQs has that problem. Eventually you'll get good enough to leave that Elo, if you keep playing. That involves winning your lane, and then winning the game as well even if some (or all) of your teammates lose their lanes.

EDIT: Looks like you don't play ranked. Still everything I said holds.

Actually, I got carried hard in normals so that I play at a level where if I don't play support I usually lose hard. Gotta love being bronze and playing with platinum level players.
---
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
3 years ago#6
just win and the loss streak will be over, I usually plays a couple of normals before playing raked again
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
3 years ago#7
I've lost like the last 6 matches, it's really annoying. Especially when we get a lead early on and then people just do stupid #%&. "Oh hey I'll run into their jungle by myself. Oh crap the entire team was there and one-shotted me".
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
3 years ago#8
Pick Katarina, shove mid, kill the side lanes and snowball out of control.
3 years ago#9
Swain
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the frontdoor..."~Me
3 years ago#10
necroix05 posted...
Win.

---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Ever have one of those losing streaks? I'm having one now, what do to fix it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived