To people who think Zed isn't good...

#1qwertyasdf0123Posted 11/14/2012 1:29:27 PM
1. Jungle him.
2. Max E first.
3. Build Phage into a Tri-Force, not a Frozen Mallet.
4. Proceed to crap on everything (unless you are bad, which you almost certainly are).
#2EltoniaXPosted 11/14/2012 1:30:41 PM
he has a lot of ad ratios and doesn't fully benefit from trinity force. I question this advice.
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#3angermngment101Posted 11/14/2012 1:31:33 PM
he has a lot of ad ratios and doesn't fully benefit from trinity force. I question this advice.

Indeed. I would question the need for a phage or frozen mallet at all.
---
Gamefax
#4princemarth23Posted 11/14/2012 1:31:57 PM
Triforce is a solid item, but I usually get it as one of my last items on him to round out my build.
#5qwertyasdf0123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 1:34:53 PM
EltoniaX posted...

I really hope you are trolling. I really do. Tri-Force is a 3rd/4th item on him. You need Brut/BT first obviously, but once Tri is done your damage output is absolutely insane. His E cooldown is low enough to get a proc every couple seconds. Autos doing bonus 150% of his AD every couple seconds when he has the highest AD in the game with his W passive. You do the math.
#6SupahSaiyan87Posted 11/14/2012 1:36:39 PM
Gotta get that mana/AP off of sheen if you Naw mean.
---
Yeah okay I will just STOP being bad. I am now good at this game. - nexigrams
League IGN - Flashnub78
#7BabySh0esPosted 11/14/2012 1:38:46 PM
i disagree with jungling him. He would get smashed by better duelists (lee sin would ruin his day), and he scales very well into late game so i would rather lane him for the superior farm. He also a great escape and a potential super long range poke so his lane while not the best is pretty safe honestly. Id put him at mid.
#8profDEADPOOLPosted 11/14/2012 1:43:12 PM(edited)
EltoniaX posted...

I really hope you are trolling. I really do. Tri-Force is a 3rd/4th item on him. You need Brut/BT first obviously, but once Tri is done your damage output is absolutely insane. His E cooldown is low enough to get a proc every couple seconds. Autos doing bonus 150% of his AD every couple seconds when he has the highest AD in the game with his W passive. You do the math.

You realize Tri-force only scales with base AD right...No bonus AD. And Zed only has 109.8 base AD at level 18. I do like getting Tri-force on him but it is one of my last buys.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Avengers Academy, Defenders, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
#9iXCelticXiPosted 11/14/2012 1:40:47 PM
qwertyasdf0123 posted...
EltoniaX posted...

Base*
---
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.
#10Dragonfable101Posted 11/14/2012 1:41:02 PM
To people who think Zed isn't good... I say Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep!
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus