Nami- Sneak Peek

#21Dragonfable101Posted 11/15/2012 9:03:25 AM
GujinKami posted...
Nobody? No one is gonna say it? Alright, I'll play the role as "That guy"

OMG NAGA SIREN CLONE RIOT CONFIRMED FOR STEALING ALL OF DOTA2'S HERO IDEAS 0/10 UNORIGINAL P2W COMPANY

Das Gujin pls you're better than this.
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#22SpacefrisianPosted 11/15/2012 9:07:05 AM
So she heals uses water and has some skill shots.

Where is the map vision support champion?
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#23GForceDragonPosted 11/15/2012 9:07:28 AM
I hope to see more Siren Cassiopeias in the coming days. It's my favorite Cassio skin.
---
"I remember one time I had like three bloodthirsters and R'd a Tryndamere for half his life.
He didn't ult." - Voidgolem
#24XxCataclysmxXPosted 11/15/2012 9:10:04 AM
"That doesn't really look like Naga at all"

Mermaid with tail, green color, head piece with flowing tentacle hair, uses sharp lance (naga uses 2). Are you sure you aren't blind?

Also im not talking about roles at all.

chaoshadou posted...
XxCataclysmxX posted...
Holy **** Riot. That's an exact replica of Dota 2s Naga Siren. Riot confirmed for uncreative stealing pirates

That doesn't really look like Naga at all, not to mention their roles are pretty different.., :|

---
weed is my anti-drug
#25Fire_AwayPosted 11/15/2012 9:17:06 AM
Spacefrisian posted...
So she heals uses water and has some skill shots.

Where is the map vision support champion?

All supports are map vision support champions
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Planescape: Torment, Dungeon Defenders (PC), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird)
#26Black_AssassinPosted 11/15/2012 9:17:15 AM
sauceje posted...
She's pretty cute.

That's concept art that got scrapped.
#27snowflake182Posted 11/15/2012 9:20:07 AM
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Nhan-Fiction/%28Custom,_Fan-made_Champ%29_Cerule,_the_Mystic_Mermaid

I hope the moveset is something similar to this, sounds fun, but either way
#28DarcKagePosted 11/15/2012 9:25:50 AM
One Piece es best anime.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Graces F, Borderlands 2, Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls
#29HonzouPosted 11/15/2012 9:26:41 AM
XxCataclysmxX posted...
"That doesn't really look like Naga at all"

Mermaid with tail, green color, head piece with flowing tentacle hair, uses sharp lance (naga uses 2). Are you sure you aren't blind?

Also im not talking about roles at all.

chaoshadou posted...
XxCataclysmxX posted...
Holy **** Riot. That's an exact replica of Dota 2s Naga Siren. Riot confirmed for uncreative stealing pirates

That doesn't really look like Naga at all, not to mention their roles are pretty different.., :|

- Color isn't an argument since popular culture due to give merfolk green, blue, re, purple shades.

- A tail and not legs is not an argument either.

- Why not the use of membranes for hair? not happy with the bit more creative show instead of normal hair? Also Nami uses a headdress as well.

- A scepter is not a saber, specially when Naga Siren (stupid name) holds two sabers.
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
PSN:GeckoFox
#30profDEADPOOLPosted 11/15/2012 9:33:55 AM
Zed came out yesterday...

But hooray for the end of the jungle/mid assassin spree

Yea this seems kinda early.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Avengers Academy, Defenders, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing