#51HulkkisPosted 11/15/2012 11:43:39 AM
A actual monster girl with emphasis not on boobs. Nice
---
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
-Disc
#52Sir Spiffy CapePosted 11/15/2012 11:44:34 AM
Frosted_Midna posted...
So....how do you have sex with her...? <_<

THEORETICALLY SPEAKING, with HYPOTHETICAL CONTEXT, assuming IN THEORY, one would have sex with her the same way as one would have sex with a fish IN THEORY. HYPOTHETICALLY if one were so incline to do so, THEORETICALLY they would place the fish in cold water, then smoothly stroke its glistening scales with THEORETICAL passion... HYPOTHETICALLY IN LOVE you would gently caress its tender belly as you THEORETICALLY lift it out of the water as if touching a delicate bubble. THEORETICALLY it would be at a soothing temperature to place on erogenous zones such as HYPOTHETICALLY your privates. Then you would THEORETICALLY rub its smooth, slimy scales in one direction for THEORETICAL lubrication, which would IN THEORY allow you to proceed to ravage the fish in all sorts of ways you imagine. They have an opening below their stomach you know, and they are roughly in the shape of a long cylinder.

All of this, of course, is assuming your fish is sufficiently large if you are a male, and sufficiently small if you are a female.

Also, HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING, if you are inserting the fish into any orifice, IN THEORY, do not pull out without especial care, or else its scales will peel out and the fish becomes a shredding machine.

I, again, am distinctly obligated to tell you all of this is HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING IN THEORY, and thus am not responsible if you take my advice and injure yourself socially or physically.
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#53saucejePosted 11/15/2012 12:09:23 PM
THEORETICALLY SPEAKING, with HYPOTHETICAL CONTEXT, assuming IN THEORY, one would have sex with her the same way as one would have sex with a fish IN THEORY.

So, not at all, because fish don't engage in copulation, they eject their reproductive liquids out into the water where the liquids combine to become eggs?
#54MlREFOXPosted 11/15/2012 12:10:03 PM
Holy **** Riot. That's an exact replica of Dota 2s Naga Siren.

Please confirm that you think Dota 2's Naga Siren (or DotA's, for that matter) is unique in any way.
#55Dragonfable101Posted 11/15/2012 12:10:21 PM
Rihawf posted...
I can't believe this.
SOMEONE HUG ME
IT'S A NEW SUPPORT!

/hugs.

Rihoof pls come to EUW :c
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#56Sir_RaZZoPosted 11/15/2012 12:16:59 PM
KeepItCivil posted...
Man, that name is weird in more senses than one. Unless in the US it's common, not sure. Also yay new support.

Her name is Japanese, and it means wave. She looks like a nice addition, I do hope though that the next support will be male.
---
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force
#57Sir Spiffy CapePosted 11/15/2012 12:18:19 PM
sauceje posted...
THEORETICALLY SPEAKING, with HYPOTHETICAL CONTEXT, assuming IN THEORY, one would have sex with her the same way as one would have sex with a fish IN THEORY.

So, not at all, because fish don't engage in copulation, they eject their reproductive liquids out into the water where the liquids combine to become eggs?

We're talking abnormal bestiality here, not natural copulation.
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#58Suffer_NotPosted 11/15/2012 12:22:56 PM
wut

That's not how spawning works. At all.

Step 1: Female lays eggs.
Step 2: Male releases genetic material into the water around the eggs, which then fertilize them.
Step 3: 90% of them will get eaten by a bigger fish.
Footnote: Very few species involve physical contact unless it is in a mating dance.

For a fish waifu, that means her goal in bed will be using her above the waist assets to assist you in i don't actually so that you want to be modded, all over her so use your imagination. in a body of water like a bath tub or swimming pool or whatever 'floats your boat'.
#59PegetaPosted 11/15/2012 12:36:11 PM
Frosted_Midna posted...
So....how do you have sex with her...? <_<

Silly virgin
#60snowflake182Posted 11/15/2012 12:38:15 PM
Suffer_Not posted...
wut

That's not how spawning works. At all.

Step 1: Female lays eggs.
Step 2: Male releases genetic material into the water around the eggs, which then fertilize them.
Step 3: 90% of them will get eaten by a bigger fish.
Footnote: Very few species involve physical contact unless it is in a mating dance.

For a fish waifu, that means her goal in bed will be using her above the waist assets to assist you in i don't actually so that you want to be modded, all over her so use your imagination. in a body of water like a bath tub or swimming pool or whatever 'floats your boat'.

Waifu are not for sexytimes
---
Nami is my waifu! ~<3