Jungle Hecarim: Max Q or W first?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jungle Hecarim: Max Q or W first?

User Info: matrix0523

matrix0523
4 years ago#1
Title says it all.
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good competitive player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie - Swag - http://i.minus.com/ibggb1JPB7mzmo.jpg

User Info: Nazgl5LordofNaz

Nazgl5LordofNaz
4 years ago#2
Q>W>E. Q's damage output is intense, and W's sustain doesn't really come into play too much until team fights start happening.
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 years ago#3
Need Q for gankin' people.
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"

User Info: ZedPower

ZedPower
4 years ago#4
The extra sustain from the W doesn't compensate for how much more time it takes to clear camps, so you don't really end up with more health, and your ganks suffer.
"ˇViva La Revolución!"
-Salvador Limones

User Info: refmon

refmon
4 years ago#5
Start with W though
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: fullmetalyanal

fullmetalyanal
4 years ago#6
Start q then go W then E then max Q and then E then max w last. W doesn't help too much.
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png

User Info: Nazgl5LordofNaz

Nazgl5LordofNaz
4 years ago#7
I haven't got Hecarim yet, but I've always been under the impression that the optimal build is...

QWQE, R>Q>W>E

Boots + 3
Philo
HoG
Boots 2
Glacial

Grabbing Shurelya's, TF and FH. Randuin's is cool too.
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*

User Info: thisisboris2

thisisboris2
4 years ago#8
refmon posted...
Start with W though

i would only do that if you get a lot of help on blue though
Eu is mai waifu <3 http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1580/92095487.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie PROUD FATHER OF RIHOOF ALSO CREATOR OF THE WORD FERGLEBLAST

User Info: SeaLegend

SeaLegend
4 years ago#9
Don't start W unless you know your team will help you a ton, otherwise you don't do enough damage. That being said you can put 2 points into W if you find that you are having a rough clear early, but always max Q first.
Yup.

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
4 years ago#10
I haven't got Hecarim yet, but I've always been under the impression that the optimal build is...

QWQE, R>Q>W>E

Boots + 3
Philo
HoG
Boots 2
Glacial

Grabbing Shurelya's, TF and FH. Randuin's is cool too.

This. Although look at level 3 to see if you will be ganking soon and if so Take E at level three instead of Q.
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Avengers Academy, Defenders, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jungle Hecarim: Max Q or W first?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived