New changes to the PBE, new items and changes.

#51MetalzdragonPosted 11/15/2012 8:17:07 PM(edited)
Consumables

Sight Stone
Supportive Ward Item
+X Health
Passive: Starts with 4 charges, charges refill when you go back to fountain.
Active: Consumes a charge to place a sight ward that lasts 3 minutes. You may have a maximum of 2 wards from the item at once

Ruby Sight Stone
Supportive Ward Item
Recipe*: Sight Stone* + Ruby Crystal
Passive: Starts with 5 charges, charges refill when you go back to fountain.
Active: Consumes a charge to place a sight ward that lasts 3 minutes. You may have a maximum of 3 wards from the item at once

Leaden Crystal Flask
Supportive Regeneration Item
Passive: Starts with 3 charges, charges refill when you go back to fountain.
Active: Consume a charge to regenerate 100 health and 40 mana over 10 seconds.

LoL version of Bottle + Neverending supply of wards? I'm not sure how I feel about this even I do play mostly supports.

EDIT: Also wtf was the point of nerfing the cooldown of Flash if they just made an item that reduces the cooldown of flash?
---
http://i.imgur.com/wJgYt.jpg
#52Crux128Posted 11/15/2012 8:15:45 PM
Mikael's Crucible
High Tier Supportive Item
Recipe: Chalice + Sapphire Crystal
Passive: Increases mana regeneration based on missing mana.
Active: Removes stuns, roots, silences, slows, fears and taunts from an ally and then heals them for X + Y% of their missing health - 3 minute cooldown.

Support core item?

I can already imagine people blaming support when they get CC'd.
---
Click here to test your intelligence.
#53Frosted_MidnaPosted 11/15/2012 8:16:32 PM
mantana888 posted...
I didnt know my jaw could drop that much...

Dude, my jaw dislocated.
---
It's more than good, it's alive!
Warning: May contain stone hat pieces http://i28.tinypic.com/55gw9h.jpg
#54BelligeroPosted 11/15/2012 8:18:27 PM
Frozen Fist and Ohmwrecker are my favorite new items on the list.

Tower dive all day, e'erday.
---
I'm bad at LoL.
#55qqaaxxPosted 11/15/2012 8:20:02 PM
That QSS upgrade. Wow

So the oracles cap. It only lasts for 5 minutes (right?), not that you can't buy it until the 5 minute mark?
---
insert sig here
#56shadyelfPosted 11/15/2012 8:20:12 PM
Also wtf was the point of nerfing the cooldown of Flash if they just made an item that reduces the cooldown of flash?

Not everyone will want to invest the gold to do that though. The other boot options seem better.
---
?
#57TheTrueAmericanPosted 11/15/2012 8:24:17 PM
I think the never ending supply of wards might encourage non supports to assist with vision early-mid game.
#58LordMordorPosted 11/15/2012 8:25:55 PM
so are those boot enchantments temporary, or will they stick with you after the initial purchase....if they stick with you there is literally no point to boots of swiftness

so much new info, so many builds that may need changing....i feel lost in this sea of new info

really wish they would give us the hard numbers
---
This election year....vote the Dark Lord Sauron
He promises better healthcare and free Rings of Power!
#59TomorrowDogPosted 11/15/2012 8:32:15 PM(edited)
shadyelf posted...
Also wtf was the point of nerfing the cooldown of Flash if they just made an item that reduces the cooldown of flash?

Not everyone will want to invest the gold to do that though. The other boot options seem better.

It is like how the base movement speed and bonus movement speed from boots have been rebalanced even though the total is the same. It is about the investment and the price of it.

so are those boot enchantments temporary, or will they stick with you after the initial purchase....if they stick with you there is literally no point to boots of swiftness

They should be permanent, they are just called enchantments because you can create a combination of any tier 2 boots plus one of the upgrades. Boots of Swiftness have never been worthwhile and Riot could have honestly deleted them before S3 and it wouldn't have mattered.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#60onemoment1985Posted 11/15/2012 8:28:36 PM
This is overwhelming. I'm getting tired just imagining how this changes some of my favorite characters.
---
LOL name: OneMoMan
PSN:onemoment