Mastery updates!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Mastery updates!

User Info: Nazgl5LordofNaz

Nazgl5LordofNaz
4 years ago#11
I'm making my pages now. Offense tree is really straightforward for me with flat AD or AP, since I take +minion damage on everyone anyways. Supports have some cool new stuff in Utility too, it'll be fun to play with.
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*

User Info: GForceDragon

GForceDragon
4 years ago#12
Nazgl5LordofNaz posted...
Biscuiteer start game with a biscuit that restores 80HP and 50MP over 10 seconds (LOL)
Explorer grants a ward at the start of the game, lasts for 1min. Outside of SR, grants 25 starting gold (requires biscuiteer)

Tempted to take these just to see how cluttered I can make my inventory at the start of the game.
Ward+biscuit+mana pot+health pots+boots
Yes. Yes. Just because.
"I remember one time I had like three bloodthirsters and R'd a Tryndamere for half his life.
He didn't ult." - Voidgolem

User Info: Price_Of_Fame

Price_Of_Fame
4 years ago#13
Pickpocket is the dumbest mastery ever.

S3 looks like ass, can't even lie.
Not a racist.

User Info: Kevman510

Kevman510
4 years ago#14
These changes are ... really ... eh. A lot of them are the same, and the majority of the changes are just kinda meh. Disappointed.

User Info: 1stClassLegacy

1stClassLegacy
4 years ago#15
These are awesome. Flip the game on it's head Riot!

User Info: Nazgl5LordofNaz

Nazgl5LordofNaz
4 years ago#16
Has anyone worked out the optimal mastery and rune build for Akali yet? :P
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*

User Info: Rookie_Jet

Rookie_Jet
4 years ago#17
Defense and utility trees are still op.

User Info: xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon
4 years ago#18
I was looking at these earlier. The defense tree looks pretty strong, and the utility tree has some interesting changes, but I don't think its enough to persuade champions who would normally spec into the first 2 trees to change their minds.
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.

User Info: vermillion719

vermillion719
4 years ago#19
I admit, Biscuiteer made me lol.
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar

User Info: DartDragoon

DartDragoon
4 years ago#20
How the **** is Pickpocket the dumbest thing ever ? They've already confirmed that there is a cooldown on that thing AND it only work when hitting enemy champions.

God forbids them to try to give more gold to passive supports, HOW DARE THEY MAKE A BORING ROLE LESS BORING

RIOOOOOOOOOOOT

(thats how you look, stop being such a neckbeard before even seeing it in action)
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Mastery updates!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived