Hopefully the rising prevalence of wards in S3 will get laners to buy pink wards

#1Earthbound360Posted 11/16/2012 8:24:21 AM
80/80

I swear I'm the only guy who does, jungling or laning. They're seriously OP since they function as your ward AND let you kill the enemy ward at a small cost above a ward. Even smaller if you kill an enemy ward with it.

With oracles nerfed, they may as well become the only efficient way of anti-warding during early laning phase. 400 gold for a 5 minute anti ward character just isn't worth it.

Pink wards let me gank when I'm jungling much easier. I drop them bot lane all the time (and other lanes of course). I just hope people are smart with it and actually TRY to find and kill enemy wards with it. It's only 25 gold more than a normal ward if you do.

Even if you don't kill the enemy ward, you can tell where one is not. If you see the enemy Soraka run all the way up river through your pink, take a few seconds, then run back, even if the pink can't see it, you can tell they just warded dragon.

I always start the game with Faerie, wards, and 1 pink when I support. Ward wars are just too dominant these days. So here's hoping for an uprising of pink wards.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#2SpacefrisianPosted 11/16/2012 8:26:32 AM
Pink wards are a must when laning against teemo when he hits lvl6, evade/destroy his mushrooms results in profit.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#3iXCelticXiPosted 11/16/2012 8:31:19 AM
Spacefrisian posted...
Pink wards are a must when laning against teemo when he hits lvl6, evade/destroy his mushrooms results in profit.

...what
---
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.
#4Fenrir the WolfPosted 11/16/2012 8:33:43 AM
Yeah I expect counter warding will be a bigger thing with all these free wards everywhere. Oracle will still be better for Baron control and all, but pinks are gonna be the wards to buy when you need more wards than your sightstones give.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#5SpacefrisianPosted 11/16/2012 8:36:18 AM
iXCelticXi posted...
Spacefrisian posted...

...what

My mistake, some like to eat mushrooms.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#6iXCelticXiPosted 11/19/2012 1:20:41 AM
Spacefrisian posted...
iXCelticXi posted...
Spacefrisian posted...

...what

My mistake, forgot lanes aren't huge and brushes don't exist.
Oh wait.
---
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.
#7SlaynPosted 11/19/2012 1:23:45 AM
iXCelticXi posted...
Spacefrisian posted...
iXCelticXi posted...
Spacefrisian posted...

...what

My mistake, forgot lanes aren't huge and brushes don't exist.
Oh wait.

Pretty much.

What am I going to do, spam a pink ward all over when I lane against Teemo?