Do you think Nami will be a viable mid?

#11DredjPosted 11/17/2012 6:20:55 AM
You could take her mid as Q and W do a lot of damage, but her health and defences are terrible, if you get caught you are a goner. Also she is very slow, and super mana hungry. She is definitely going to be way better down bottom, she has the potential to get a Carry fed so hard it's insane, can easily see her becoming an instaban in ranked.
#12_HeXPosted 11/17/2012 6:55:53 AM
bobguydude1 posted...
Extension_Force posted...
Abilities with decent AP ratios and CC? Yup

you kinda just described janna and yet we see her mostly as a support. IMO nami will either be support or below brand tier mid laner.

She only has 2 abilities that actually do damage, and her ratios aren't that great. Her ratios were nerfed previously and then not too long ago they nerfed her W even further.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#13RaverbasherPosted 11/17/2012 7:17:41 AM
If she is good mid they will nerf her. Just like they did Lulu and Janna.
---
Virginity is not virtue,
it's just lack of opportunity.
#14DeanyzyPosted 11/17/2012 7:21:31 AM
She could be a decent mage as she does have the damage and ratios for it but I don't think we're looking at another Lulu here, She'll probably have her ratios lowered before she's released.

If they keep her utility the same though she'll be an excellent support and one I'll pick up on release.
#15KirynTheClericPosted 11/18/2012 5:54:08 PM
and?

I'm just saying even if she was nerfed, she still does pretty decent damage.
---
Mods saying pokemon reproduction topics aren't related to the game is like saying theory-talk isn't allowed, and yet theory-talk IS allowed. Hmm, go figure...