2. League of Legends
  3. So Nidalee has gone from one of the lesser seen champs
3 years ago#1
To having two of them in every game.

I just want to play my cougar...
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
3 years ago#2
It'll dial down once people see that she isn't as easy to play as some of the faceroll champs.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
3 years ago#3
Nidalee has been popular for at least a year straight. She has pretty much been a strong choice for awhile now.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
3 years ago#4
Nidalee has been popular for at least a year straight. She has pretty much been a strong choice for awhile now.

what ****ing game are you playing
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://sadpanda.us/images/308505-W31WLMW.gif
3 years ago#5
She's been popular for a while. I remember in a tournament at LEAST as early as this summer seeing someone use her, I wanna say it was on Team Dignitas or CLG and chucking massive spears (inb4 racism joke) and ended up being a massive play maker on the team and after that she started picking up again.
---
It is my job, to steal, to rob, GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVES!
3 years ago#6
JetdaHawk posted...
She's been popular for a while. I remember in a tournament at LEAST as early as this summer seeing someone use her, I wanna say it was on Team Dignitas or CLG and chucking massive spears (inb4 racism joke) and ended up being a massive play maker on the team and after that she started picking up again.

But good Nidalee is AD Nidalee.
3 years ago#7
Time to pop out Akali again then.
---
PSN: k0rupted1
League of Legends IGN: k0rupted1
3 years ago#8
she's needed nerfs for awhile, of course they're gonna come out of the woodwork when they give her updated graphics.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
3 years ago#9
did they update her already or is that still coming?
---
good, let the hatred flow through you. waste more of your own time. yes...good
3 years ago#10
Voidgolem posted...
she's needed nerfs for awhile, of course they're gonna come out of the woodwork when they give her updated graphics.

Yeah no.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So Nidalee has gone from one of the lesser seen champs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived