Shameless 6300 topic time.

#1random_blahPosted 11/16/2012 6:29:41 PM
Mostly end up playing top, sometimes mid. Was thinking about refunding Zyra since now I find Ahri/TF more fun to play, even if I don't do as well with them. I don't know how to jungle, looks interesting but hear I need runes to do it.

Champs I've been looking at:
Kha'Zix. Heard both he can top and jungle, and that he can only jungle and poorly.
Rengar. Same as Kha'Zix
Syndra. Seems fun though not that great.
Diana. Know pretty much nothing about her, but saw some people playing her recently and she looked interesting.
Xerath, because I didn't even know he existed and now I wonder why I never hear about him.

I also plan to acquire swain soon.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6rJbW.jpg
#2Masemune_100Posted 11/16/2012 6:31:03 PM
random_blah posted...
I also plan to acquire swain now.

This is what you need to say.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#3KirbixPosted 11/16/2012 6:31:31 PM(edited)
For the jungle you need:

AD/AS Reds
Armor Yellow
Mres/Scaling Mres Blues
Arpen/MS Quints

You probably have most of those runes.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#4viperesquePosted 11/16/2012 6:31:53 PM
Buy Xerath because no one knows what he does and he is pretty good if you get good with him. Most people will tell you he's boring, although I say the opposite, but hey. Otherwise get Rengar because he is just generally good.
---
FACT: Four out of five people are crushed to death by giant diamonds every day.
#5random_blah(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 6:32:46 PM
For the jungle you need:

AD/AS
Armor Yellow
Mres/Scaling Mres Blues
Arpen/MS Quints

You probably have most of those runes.

Well since I rewrote my post, I forgot to mention I'm still level 19, so waiting at least until 20 for runes.

random_blah posted...
I also plan to acquire swain now.

This is what you need to say.

If I like whoever gamefaqs recommends I'll refund ahri and buy him. How's that?
---
http://i.imgur.com/6rJbW.jpg
#6Doc_MPosted 11/16/2012 6:34:04 PM
Xerath is a solid pick if you have good peels from support/top/jungle. My only real gripe with him is the travel time on his E. I, more often than not, will hit EQ and the q will land before the E hits. You can adjust to it but its still annoying.

Rengar is a decent counterpick top to certain common tops but I find that Garen can do the same job and isn't as easy to counter. A fed Rengar is a truly scary thing though. Haven't played the rest so I can't really render and opinion.
---
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease"
-Anonymous
#7aHappySackaPosted 11/16/2012 6:35:47 PM(edited)
Kha'Zix. Can't really do anything well can only lane but is beaten easily
Rengar. A strong pick actually and his jungling isn't that bad
Syndra. A bad version of Orianna
Diana. A superior version of Akali minus the stealth, just don't jungle with her
Xerath, Powerful laning phase as well as a strong early-mid game but if you can't get many kills and make a distinct advantage then he can't carry very well, and he can't carry that well entering late-game to boot
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#8KirbixPosted 11/16/2012 6:35:25 PM(edited)
Oh.

Well if you're level 19, I honestly recommend buying a couple of the 3150s. Buy Kat, Corki, Olaf, etc. If you're really adventurous you can splurge on 1350s.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#9Masemune_100Posted 11/16/2012 6:35:22 PM
random_blah posted...
If I like whoever gamefaqs recommends I'll refund ahri and buy him. How's that?

You refund Ahri and I come to your house and smack you.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#10samuricexPosted 11/16/2012 6:36:23 PM
Kha'Zix is just an inferior Rengar, so buy Rengar if you plan to buy Kha'Zix. I would throw my hat in for Diana myself (I believe she's getting nerfed soon though?), with Rengar second.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana