C/D?
---
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7388/spectrumf.jpg
#2aibohphobiaPosted 11/17/2012 12:22:03 AM
power chord is nuts
---
asdfghjklkjhgfdsa
#3aHappySackaPosted 11/17/2012 12:23:09 AM
That's just a really dumb generalization.

So D.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#4bobguydude1Posted 11/17/2012 12:23:47 AM
give examples to back up your claim is generally how this whole thing works.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#5nastylepPosted 11/17/2012 12:35:28 AM
Twisted Fate. Love the champion, hate his passive. I will argue to the death that +2 gold per kill is useless. End with 150 CS in a 25 minute game? 3/4 of a free oracle!
#6BurnumMasterPosted 11/17/2012 12:39:19 AM
nastylep posted...
Twisted Fate. Love the champion, hate his passive. I will argue to the death that +2 gold per kill is useless. End with 150 CS in a 25 minute game? 3/4 of a free oracle!

That is useless to you? Play Renekton
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#7ritz2Posted 11/17/2012 12:41:58 AM
nastylep posted...

That is terrible farm for tf

Also it works for your whole team

It might help your carry get to ie
---
http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n521/Melonwaters/4524032.jpg
#8nastylepPosted 11/17/2012 12:50:55 AM(edited)
ritz2 posted...
nastylep posted...

I'm aware how it works, and that is not "terrible farm" for a TF. Below average at best. Regardless, you're acting like you get the lump sum at the beginning of the game. At the point your ADC should be getting his IE, TF's passive will have given him roughly 300g AT BEST! To put this in comparison, one extra minion kill is worth 11-18 "ticks" of TF's passive.

The very best case you can make for this is that it gives everyone a free ward every couple minutes. Nthx, I'd rather have passive that makes me stronger directly by means of movement speed, damage boosts, or skill modifiers like virtually all the passives we consider "useful" are.

Haven't even touched on the fact that this passive is pretty much useless in lategame too.
#9BurnumMasterPosted 11/17/2012 12:53:47 AM
nastylep posted...
ritz2 posted...
nastylep posted...

I'm aware how it works, and that is not "terrible farm" for a TF. Below average at best. Regardless, you're acting like you get the lump sum at the beginning of the game. At the point your ADC should be getting his IE, TF's passive will have given him roughly 300g AT BEST! To put this in comparison, one extra minion kill is worth 11-18 "ticks" of TF's passive.

The very best case you can make for this is that it gives everyone a free ward every couple minutes. Nthx, I'd rather have passive that makes me stronger directly by means of movement speed, damage boosts, or skill modifiers like virtually all the passives we consider "useful" are.

Haven't even touched on the fact that this passive is pretty much useless in lategame too.

The fact is it can give your ADC the item early allowing them to maybe be ahead of the other lane and win trades. It also gives more gold to your jungle which has less gold than a lane.
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#10nastylepPosted 11/17/2012 12:55:27 AM
6 extra gold per jungle pack. gamechanger.