boots + 3
x1/x2 doran's
sword of the divine
infinity edge
vampiric scepter
berserker's greaves
last whisper
bloodthirster

-hurricane if your champion can make use of it well, maybe even throw this in before bloodthirster, Kog'maw/Twitch should consider rushing this after sword of the divine or infinity edge
-mercurial scimitar, for all your quicksilver sash needs and more, very possible to throw this in after last whisper if need be or before if you are getting fed well
-phantom dancer, rendered largely worthless now by a 2000 gold sword of the divine but still has a place as your sixth item though after obtaining a sword of the divine I don't see a need for this thing at all anymore
-a second sword of the divine, because it's just that good
-zephyr, definitely a possible buy over phantom dancer at this point, possible to even knock out this over quicksilver sash -> mercurial scimitar

And that's all I've been doing so far. :(
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
3 years ago#2
whats the new SotD?
---
http://www.last.fm/user/spartanreborn
3 years ago#3
Sword of the Divine
Tier Advanced
Stats +40% attack speed
Passive Passive: Kills and assists halve this item's cooldown.
Active Active: You gain 100% attack speed and 100% critical strike for 4 seconds or 3 critical strikes - 25 second cooldown. This item gives no attack speed while on cooldown.
3 years ago#4
I dont know why you would not build phantom dancer it still has movement speed, crit and attack speed and the passive is good as well.
---
Empire! Empire! (I was a lonely estate)
3 years ago#5
From: Chibi_person | Posted: 11/17/2012 8:16:57 AM | #004
I dont know why you would not build phantom dancer it still has movement speed, crit and attack speed and the passive is good as well.

Didn't a red mention they didn't like the fact that Phantom Dancer gave great offensive stats as well as great movement speed (which is somewhat defensive)?

I wouldn't be surprised to see that MSPD get reduced or get changed somehow.
---
.: Tamoketh :: DRM is the fix no one wants, for a problem you can't avoid :.
.: You gotta be can we do you think if we can make a should just be alone? :.
3 years ago#6
SA_X_Mk_II posted...
From: Chibi_person | Posted: 11/17/2012 8:16:57 AM | #004

Didn't a red mention they didn't like the fact that Phantom Dancer gave great offensive stats as well as great movement speed (which is somewhat defensive)?

I wouldn't be surprised to see that MSPD get reduced or get changed somehow.

But... but dunking...
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
3 years ago#7
It was reduced, down to 5% IIRC.
---
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease"
-Anonymous
3 years ago#8
Actually it's not bad at all. They had to compensate for everyone getting +25MS, but champs ended up having more MS than before.

ADCs usually have 300MS.

Season 3 = 325 * 1.05 = 341
Season 2 = 300 * 1.12 = 336
---
ns
3 years ago#9
Maybe I'm wrong... but I think the item diversification is being created in order to get rid of "standard builds"
3 years ago#10
I think the standard build will stay the same but not a lot of ADCs will actually use it. I find you can tailor more for each ADCs strengths more with the new items then you could before.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. New standard ADC build?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived