boots + 3
x1/x2 doran's
sword of the divine
infinity edge
vampiric scepter
berserker's greaves
last whisper
bloodthirster

-hurricane if your champion can make use of it well, maybe even throw this in before bloodthirster, Kog'maw/Twitch should consider rushing this after sword of the divine or infinity edge
-mercurial scimitar, for all your quicksilver sash needs and more, very possible to throw this in after last whisper if need be or before if you are getting fed well
-phantom dancer, rendered largely worthless now by a 2000 gold sword of the divine but still has a place as your sixth item though after obtaining a sword of the divine I don't see a need for this thing at all anymore
-a second sword of the divine, because it's just that good
-zephyr, definitely a possible buy over phantom dancer at this point, possible to even knock out this over quicksilver sash -> mercurial scimitar

And that's all I've been doing so far. :(
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#2spartanreborn1Posted 11/17/2012 2:57:41 AM
whats the new SotD?
---
http://www.last.fm/user/spartanreborn
#3Trickery1688Posted 11/17/2012 6:15:00 AM
Sword of the Divine
Tier Advanced
Stats +40% attack speed
Passive Passive: Kills and assists halve this item's cooldown.
Active Active: You gain 100% attack speed and 100% critical strike for 4 seconds or 3 critical strikes - 25 second cooldown. This item gives no attack speed while on cooldown.
#4Chibi_personPosted 11/17/2012 6:16:57 AM
I dont know why you would not build phantom dancer it still has movement speed, crit and attack speed and the passive is good as well.
---
Empire! Empire! (I was a lonely estate)
#5SA_X_Mk_IIPosted 11/17/2012 7:01:25 AM
From: Chibi_person | Posted: 11/17/2012 8:16:57 AM | #004
I dont know why you would not build phantom dancer it still has movement speed, crit and attack speed and the passive is good as well.

Didn't a red mention they didn't like the fact that Phantom Dancer gave great offensive stats as well as great movement speed (which is somewhat defensive)?

I wouldn't be surprised to see that MSPD get reduced or get changed somehow.
---
.: Tamoketh :: DRM is the fix no one wants, for a problem you can't avoid :.
.: You gotta be can we do you think if we can make a should just be alone? :.
#6themagicpainmanPosted 11/17/2012 7:04:19 AM
SA_X_Mk_II posted...
From: Chibi_person | Posted: 11/17/2012 8:16:57 AM | #004

Didn't a red mention they didn't like the fact that Phantom Dancer gave great offensive stats as well as great movement speed (which is somewhat defensive)?

I wouldn't be surprised to see that MSPD get reduced or get changed somehow.

But... but dunking...
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#7Doc_MPosted 11/17/2012 7:06:58 AM
It was reduced, down to 5% IIRC.
---
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease"
-Anonymous
#8Shadow EdgePosted 11/17/2012 7:23:11 AM(edited)
Actually it's not bad at all. They had to compensate for everyone getting +25MS, but champs ended up having more MS than before.

ADCs usually have 300MS.

Season 3 = 325 * 1.05 = 341
Season 2 = 300 * 1.12 = 336
---
ns
#9GOGOPLATAS_WiiPosted 11/17/2012 7:23:21 AM
Maybe I'm wrong... but I think the item diversification is being created in order to get rid of "standard builds"
#10DeanyzyPosted 11/17/2012 7:25:11 AM
I think the standard build will stay the same but not a lot of ADCs will actually use it. I find you can tailor more for each ADCs strengths more with the new items then you could before.