New Solo Queue Tier List

#11SoIldSnlvyPosted 11/17/2012 10:45:14 AM
I'm just going to copy-paste the list and bold everything that's wrong with it.

* Tier 1 - Orianna, Shen, Katarina, Irelia, Elise, Morgana, Twisted Fate, Jax, Singed, Karthus, Ezreal, Diana, Gragas, Lee Sin, Blitzcrank, Rumble, Zyra, Corki, Amumu, Maokai, Graves, Malphite, Darius, Rengar, Ryze,

* Tier 2 - Nidalee, Cho'Gath, Shyvana, Cassiopeia, Kennen, Nunu, Nocturne, Lulu, Caitlyn, Jarvan IV, Draven, Ahri, Garen, Nautilus, Janna, Olaf, Kayle, Vladimir, Riven, Vayne, Renekton, Dr. Mundo, Pantheon, Akali, Udyr, Jayce, Soraka, Annie, Alistar,

* Tier 3 - Lux, Swain, Sona, Twitch, Anivia, Kassadin, Galio, Mordekaiser, Skarner, Taric, Syndra, Xerath, Leona, Ashe, Yorick, Tristana, Fiddlesticks, Sivir, Shaco, Xin Zhao, Tryndamere, Malzahar, Brand, Varus, Gangplank, Sion, Evelynn,

* Tier 4 - Wukong, Hecarim, Veigar, Zed, Warwick, Kog'Maw, Rammus, Miss Fortune, Teemo, Leblanc, Trundle, Talon, Urgot, Zilean, Fizz, Viktor,

* Tier 5 - Master Yi, Ziggs, Nasus, Volibear, Poppy, Fiora, Sejuani, Karma, Heimerdinger,

There we go.
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven
#12Sir_RaZZoPosted 11/17/2012 10:45:28 AM
Sword_Slasher posted...
How is Elise the 5th best champion in soloqueue. I don't understand, and I don't agree.

Somebody wasn't watching Voyboy last night.
---
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force
#13jats605Posted 11/17/2012 10:48:53 AM
Skarner T3.
Nope.avi
---
I will get in an Abrams and sit on the runway, right in front of the jets. Jets can't go in reverse.
--PunchTheKeys
#14KirbixPosted 11/17/2012 10:50:57 AM
(If I can ever get the PBE working), i'm trying skarner out. T3 seems so completely wrong, but unless you've tried it you can't say that the new jungle doesn't brutally murder him.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#15orcus_snakePosted 11/17/2012 10:52:41 AM
I thought he made a video along with the tiers so he would explain a bit behind his thoughts on the curent tier list?
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#16EltoniaXPosted 11/17/2012 10:54:00 AM
he's gotten extremely lazy so he's going to do an ama I guess soon instead of just giving a small paragraph for every champ that would take a half hour tops.
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#17Tro77TroPosted 11/17/2012 10:57:27 AM(edited)
Lololol.

Skarner and Xin Zhao tier 3. Elementz, you are so shameful nowadays.

P.S. I would definitely put Elise in tier 1. I dunno why so many people think she is weak. And I obviously don't think Heimer should be at the bottom of the list, but I admit that you have to be fantastic with him and should queue with a jungler to carry hard.
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207
#18ssj98_gotenksPosted 11/17/2012 11:08:28 AM

Link me.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyj8hlicMx1qf6dad.gif
#19ssupermario92Posted 11/17/2012 11:10:44 AM
ssj98_gotenks posted...

Link me.

^this. I'm interested
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 31 PM if you think so as well
#20full_metal01Posted 11/17/2012 11:11:24 AM
Nunu/Fiddle will be tier 1 in new jungle baby
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/PrismRed
PSN: Raiden965723.