New Solo Queue Tier List

#31Golden_MeanPosted 11/17/2012 2:03:38 PM
What. Why.
---
Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity. - Rah Xephon
#32DiortePosted 11/17/2012 2:09:35 PM
ssupermario92 posted...
ssj98_gotenks posted...
Somebody wasn't watching Voyboy last night.

Link me.

^this. I'm interested

Also this. I also am interested also in this also as well. Also, please.
---
In capitalist America, bank robs you!
#33hellraiser121Posted 11/17/2012 2:15:01 PM
Diorte posted...
ssupermario92 posted...
ssj98_gotenks posted...
Somebody wasn't watching Voyboy last night.

Link me.

^this. I'm interested

Also this. I also am interested also in this also as well. Also, please.

If you go on Solomid.net, the tournament right now is featuring an Elise top. You're welcome
---
Yeah I Am Just That Awesome. Write About It in Your Diaries Tonight.
The Legend of Dragoon>>>>>>>>>>>>FFVII
#34pr0adamPosted 11/17/2012 2:18:26 PM
This is his opinion, hes entitled to his own opinion as you are to yours. That being said, a lot of you are saying things like, lol xin zhao so low lol xerath so low without saying reasons why.
---
PSN: Killaruna
#35Tro77TroPosted 11/17/2012 2:19:11 PM
They thought Shyvana was good

Lol again.

Shyvana is still good. And it isn't like NA players are the only ones who abused her terrifying jungling powers. Lookin at you, m5.
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207
#36ISamfisherIPosted 11/17/2012 2:27:50 PM
SoIldSnlvy posted...
I'm just going to copy-paste the list and bold everything that's wrong with it.

* Tier 1 - Orianna, Shen, Katarina, Irelia, Elise, Morgana, Twisted Fate, Jax, Singed, Karthus, Ezreal, Diana, Gragas, Lee Sin, Blitzcrank, Rumble, Zyra, Corki, Amumu, Maokai, Graves, Malphite, Darius, Rengar, Ryze,

* Tier 2 - Nidalee, Cho'Gath, Shyvana, Cassiopeia, Kennen, Nunu, Nocturne, Lulu, Caitlyn, Jarvan IV, Draven, Ahri, Garen, Nautilus, Janna, Olaf, Kayle, Vladimir, Riven, Vayne, Renekton, Dr. Mundo, Pantheon, Akali, Udyr, Jayce, Soraka, Annie, Alistar,

* Tier 3 - Lux, Swain, Sona, Twitch, Anivia, Kassadin, Galio, Mordekaiser, Skarner, Taric, Syndra, Xerath, Leona, Ashe, Yorick, Tristana, Fiddlesticks, Sivir, Shaco, Xin Zhao, Tryndamere, Malzahar, Brand, Varus, Gangplank, Sion, Evelynn,

* Tier 4 - Wukong, Hecarim, Veigar, Zed, Warwick, Kog'Maw, Rammus, Miss Fortune, Teemo, Leblanc, Trundle, Talon, Urgot, Zilean, Fizz, Viktor,

* Tier 5 - Master Yi, Ziggs, Nasus, Volibear, Poppy, Fiora, Sejuani, Karma, Heimerdinger,

There we go.

Because your opinion matters and we care.

Dont even have to look at the list to know that its generally pretty right, although the lists in general are becoming more and more useless as more champs join the game.

To be honest, there should only be 1 tier with about 10 FOTM champions in it, and the rest should be below it in Tier 2.
#37SoIldSnlvyPosted 11/17/2012 2:36:21 PM
ISamfisherI posted...
SoIldSnlvy posted...
I'm just going to copy-paste the list and bold everything that's wrong with it.

* Tier 1 - Orianna, Shen, Katarina, Irelia, Elise, Morgana, Twisted Fate, Jax, Singed, Karthus, Ezreal, Diana, Gragas, Lee Sin, Blitzcrank, Rumble, Zyra, Corki, Amumu, Maokai, Graves, Malphite, Darius, Rengar, Ryze,

* Tier 2 - Nidalee, Cho'Gath, Shyvana, Cassiopeia, Kennen, Nunu, Nocturne, Lulu, Caitlyn, Jarvan IV, Draven, Ahri, Garen, Nautilus, Janna, Olaf, Kayle, Vladimir, Riven, Vayne, Renekton, Dr. Mundo, Pantheon, Akali, Udyr, Jayce, Soraka, Annie, Alistar,

* Tier 3 - Lux, Swain, Sona, Twitch, Anivia, Kassadin, Galio, Mordekaiser, Skarner, Taric, Syndra, Xerath, Leona, Ashe, Yorick, Tristana, Fiddlesticks, Sivir, Shaco, Xin Zhao, Tryndamere, Malzahar, Brand, Varus, Gangplank, Sion, Evelynn,

* Tier 4 - Wukong, Hecarim, Veigar, Zed, Warwick, Kog'Maw, Rammus, Miss Fortune, Teemo, Leblanc, Trundle, Talon, Urgot, Zilean, Fizz, Viktor,

* Tier 5 - Master Yi, Ziggs, Nasus, Volibear, Poppy, Fiora, Sejuani, Karma, Heimerdinger,

There we go.

Because your opinion matters and we care.

Dont even have to look at the list to know that its generally pretty right, although the lists in general are becoming more and more useless as more champs join the game.

To be honest, there should only be 1 tier with about 10 FOTM champions in it, and the rest should be below it in Tier 2.

Apparently we care about this tier list and it's an opinion, your point?
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven
#38justdeath1Posted 11/17/2012 2:37:09 PM
crondizzle posted...
Why is LeBlanc bottom tier? every time I see one she stomps everyone and goes like 10-0.

can't carry late game though
don't really agree with this list(i like stonewalls though cuz he explains everything and still makes vid for each new champ)
#39Shiny_TyranitarPosted 11/17/2012 2:41:22 PM
Wukong is weak in solo queue?

...what?
---
"Compared to mai waifu she makes you look so ****ty
To me she 3DPD so I just call her miss piggy."
#40KirbixPosted 11/17/2012 2:42:33 PM(edited)
Apparently we care about this tier list and it's an opinion, your point?

Basically he's pulling the "I'm higher ranked than you, and so is Elementz" card.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus