If you are good enough you can carry every single game.

#1sephiroth147Posted 11/17/2012 10:55:00 AM
All you have to do it get fed and dominate your lane has hard as humanley possible. You want to push your tower, attain a massive creepscore advantage, attract ALL jungler attention, and make the enemy laner literally worthless. If you can't do that and complain that you lose than sorry you aren't good enough.

For example, you were playing mid lane and doing fine and your bot lane goes a combined 0/15. Damn your team sucks, elo hell, etc etc.

Then you put Toyz in your lane and he goes 3/0 before 10 minutes. He then pushes mid tower and ganks bot lane for a sick double kill cause he is so ahead. He never lets the enemy jungler come bot because he has wards up everywhere and he attracts all the pressure. Bot lane never has the chance to go 0/15 and end up 1/4 and he carries the game to victory.

Now you might say "but derp im not toyz derp". But the point is that if you were a better player you could have made a difference and carried the game.

Lets say you have 2 d/c's from the start and a 1/8 feeder ahri. Can you win?

http://i.imgur.com/LQqTF.png

Yes you can if you are good enough, so stop crying about elo hell and admit your own mistakes to become a better player.
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#2SilviiroPosted 11/17/2012 11:00:46 AM(edited)
Been there, done that, gone 9/0 and lost because teammates couldn't 3v1 the backdoor champ while I took their remaining 4.
---
"I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind." -- Ecclesiastes 1:14
#3GlobalCoolingPosted 11/17/2012 11:01:30 AM
LOL TC thinks he's good...
#4zeppelin312Posted 11/17/2012 11:01:40 AM
I like this post
#5xHateradePosted 11/17/2012 11:01:59 AM
Been there, done that, gone 9/0 and lost because teammates couldn't 3v1 the backdoor champ while I took their remaining 4.

nope

not how it works

You should have been with your team if you knew they could not take that champ 3v1. But its easier to blame your team in that situation than take any blame on your part.
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#6AtomZ_Fender77Posted 11/17/2012 11:03:01 AM
Not so subtle show off thread. Cool.
#7lihlihPosted 11/17/2012 11:04:14 AM
The pic is blurry as hell, I say that there's a pretty good chance that it's photoshopped. Plus, the deaths don't add up to their kills, there's a chance that someone got executed, but that with the photo being blurry, I'd say that it's photoshopped and the dude just sucks at math.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8qeH8.png
Everyone should strive to be like Barry Cooper!
#8SilviiroPosted 11/17/2012 11:04:22 AM
You should have been with your team if you knew they could not take that champ 3v1. But its easier to blame your team in that situation than take any blame on your part.

I really didn't expect anyone to be that bad.
---
"I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind." -- Ecclesiastes 1:14
#9angermngment101Posted 11/17/2012 11:08:20 AM
You got carried TC.

End of discussion.
---
Gamefax
#10BlocktopusPosted 11/17/2012 11:08:45 AM
lihlih posted...
The pic is blurry as hell, I say that there's a pretty good chance that it's photoshopped. Plus, the deaths don't add up to their kills, there's a chance that someone got executed, but that with the photo being blurry, I'd say that it's photoshopped and the dude just sucks at math.

or someone got executed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif