If you are good enough you can carry every single game.

#21xHateradePosted 11/17/2012 12:35:03 PM
show me the LoL player with 100% win ratio for every game he has played and I'll believe you.

people make mistakes and they can't carry, but they choose to blame the 0/15 bot lane instead of themselves.

Every game is WINNABLEFrom: Lord Grahf | #020
That was an ARAM game.

it wasn't

did you not watch reep and tinkers stream?
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#22xDarknezzxPosted 11/17/2012 12:38:34 PM
whoever thinks OP is right, play a few games with me and see if you can carry any of them
#23Mystic__HatePosted 11/17/2012 12:51:33 PM
Seph gettin mad carried. Dat j4.
---
necroix05 posted... As balanced as my breakfast.
but I only had the cereal
#24Lord GrahfPosted 11/17/2012 1:26:31 PM
it wasn't

did you not watch reep and tinkers stream?

why would ANYONE watch that
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#25nyhustler208Posted 11/17/2012 1:32:52 PM
im sorry but the people you played against was just SUPER bad
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
#26pastaman2232Posted 11/17/2012 1:38:00 PM
Sorry guys, but TC is right.

Here's another example: http://s11.postimage.org/i5ctfsdn7/League_of_Legends_Renekton_1.jpg

This is a game I had just now, today. Even with a feeder veigar and tristana, I was able to carry us to victory.
#27xDarknezzxPosted 11/17/2012 1:59:59 PM
pastaman2232 posted...

Here's another example: http://s11.postimage.org/i5ctfsdn7/League_of_Legends_Renekton_1.jpg

This is a game I had just now, today. Even with a feeder veigar and tristana, I was able to carry us to victory.

sweet baby jesus and the orphans what is that
#28SmishhhPosted 11/17/2012 2:03:27 PM
If you're good enough to carry every game you get placed in ever you should be on a pro team or at least very well know for having the highest elo ever.

You didn't win those games because you're the best in the world, you won because your enemies were absolutely terrible. The same things you're talking about apply to them, if you're playing random humans the skill level you're up against can vary greatly. Its a team game, if one person was all it took to win the game every time it wouldn't have a proper competitive community and it would be total garbage.

Just because someones not good enough to single handedly roflstomp a game doesn't mean they aren't better than the majority of other players at their elo. Skill in the game isn't a yes or no question and trying to simply it to that is pointless and stupid. Just like this topic.
#29ssj4supervegetaPosted 11/17/2012 2:03:45 PM
i think that has more to do with the enemy being bad then you being good O.o my god lol. theres no reason anyone should lose a 4 v 5, let alone a 3 v 5 :/
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#30Nowe242Posted 11/17/2012 2:04:25 PM
xDarknezzx posted...
pastaman2232 posted...

sweet baby jesus and the orphans what is that

That is Blitz.
---
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.