i don't see ADs switching to the new items

#1YourJanissaryPosted 11/17/2012 1:42:03 PM
i mean, i love the new items and when this patch gets out i will be vomiting awesome everywhere, but I don't see AD's switching from the BT + IE + PD + LW + Boots + Defense Item

Yes IE and PD are getting small nerfs, as is the lifesteal on bloodthirster, but the new items don't seem to be able to crack that gap. what we might see is cleaver potentially replacing LW, but outside of that I don't see much switching up (except scimitar obviously giving them a much better lategame).

Also, compared to the across the board reduction in AP, i don't feel like AD items were hit quite as hard.
---
Draft Pro-Gamers, ask me about a draft, I'm an admin.
ProESN.com
#2KirbixPosted 11/17/2012 1:43:32 PM
The discussion has been BC on bruisers since it was first announced a couple of weeks ago, so that's not surprising in the least.

I'd be shocked if MF and Varus didn't start buying a Hurricane, though.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#3MizunoRyuuPosted 11/17/2012 1:44:45 PM
Sivir will get a nice indirect buff I think. There's a new item which increases movespeed as you attack an enemy, which will synergise well with her passive. Then there's Black Cleaver which will proc multiple times on every enemy because of her AoE moves. Miss Fortune's ult will shred nicely too. But as usual Caitlyn's getting no love. We need to see a buff for her damnit.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#4OwlRammerPosted 11/17/2012 1:45:16 PM
PD are getting small nerfs

I think the new passive on that is a HUGE buff.
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#5Wrathchild91Posted 11/17/2012 1:47:49 PM
Did you read Hurricane and the damage comparison chart? lol
#6KirbixPosted 11/17/2012 1:48:47 PM

I have not seen this chart. Link?
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#7YourJanissary(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 1:49:24 PM
Wrathchild91 posted...

no i hadn't. i didn't want to value the multihit aspect.
---
Draft Pro-Gamers, ask me about a draft, I'm an admin.
ProESN.com
#8Final_HatsamuPosted 11/17/2012 1:52:32 PM
MizunoRyuu posted...
Sivir will get a nice indirect buff I think. There's a new item which increases movespeed as you attack an enemy, which will synergise well with her passive. Then there's Black Cleaver which will proc multiple times on every enemy because of her AoE moves. Miss Fortune's ult will shred nicely too. But as usual Caitlyn's getting no love. We need to see a buff for her damnit.

Cait can charge her passive MUCH faster with Hurricane.
---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given
#9VoidgolemPosted 11/17/2012 1:57:59 PM
It's not meant to break current item selection. It's meant to be an alternative sometimes.

though I'll probably run Zephyr or Shiv over PD nowadays.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#10centurion911Posted 11/17/2012 1:59:18 PM
Kog with Hurricane=insane
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."