so someone challenged me to open another topic here...

#11Herostratus_Posted 11/17/2012 5:19:36 PM(edited)
TC, what's your point? Are you actually trying to suggest that Dota2 has a wiser user base than League? Go to Twitch. Right now, 44k people are watching streams of League games. That's about 1/3 of the number of people playing Dota2 right now.

Edit: 1/2 of the people playing right now, about 1/3 of the peak for today.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#12KirbixPosted 11/17/2012 5:22:19 PM
Herostratus_ posted...
TC, what's your point? Are you actually trying to suggest that Dota2 has a wiser user base than League? Go to Twitch. Right now, 44k people are watching streams of League games. That's about 1/3 of the number of people playing Dota2 right now.

Your answer lies in his other topic. He wants proof that LoL is actually popular and wants third party evidence because anything from riot is inflated.

When asked to back up his claim that riot inflates, he squawked about fanboys. When no one bought it, he made this topic.

I hope whomever challenged him to make another topic is getting a good laugh, because these topics are pretty hilariously bad.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#13CovenantPosted 11/17/2012 5:41:07 PM
Kirbix posted...
He wants proof that LoL is actually popular and wants third party evidence because anything from riot is inflated.

He wants third-party evidence because first-party evidence is so untrustworthy. But he provided first-party evidence.

I don't know how many times we have to tell these kids that being stupid isn't trolling.
#14ssupermario92Posted 11/17/2012 5:47:19 PM
wow, not alot people playing CSGO..

that's surprising
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 31 PM if you think so as well
#15MwarriorHieiPosted 11/17/2012 6:10:43 PM
I am more civilized, I provided a legitimate website with daily updated statistics, you provided a static image from some months ago :)

http://www.xfire.com/games/lol/League_of_Legends/

http://i.imgur.com/U7rI3.jpg
---
o.o