Best lane to stick Kha'zix in?

#11VoidgolemPosted 11/17/2012 9:12:51 PM
Voidgolem posted...
Mid or jungle.

S3's jungle is much better for him than S2's, tho

Speaking of which how do you build him for S3 jungle?

I end up getting Spirit of the Ancient Golem and then going into either brut or bilgewater cutless depending on how well I'm doing. I believe you said the new Muramana was good on him, when would I build it?

Depends on what you're doing - Junglewise you'd probably at least get the spirit stone and boots before anything else.

laning you of course have the option of just going for the tear asap.

...though I'm a bit torn between lizard elder and spectral wraith when it comes to spirit stone upgrades.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#12chaoshadouPosted 11/17/2012 9:23:13 PM
Voidgolem posted...
Voidgolem posted...
Mid or jungle.

S3's jungle is much better for him than S2's, tho

Speaking of which how do you build him for S3 jungle?

I end up getting Spirit of the Ancient Golem and then going into either brut or bilgewater cutless depending on how well I'm doing. I believe you said the new Muramana was good on him, when would I build it?

Depends on what you're doing - Junglewise you'd probably at least get the spirit stone and boots before anything else.

laning you of course have the option of just going for the tear asap.

...though I'm a bit torn between lizard elder and spectral wraith when it comes to spirit stone upgrades.

Spectral Wraith seems a bit...underwhelming. Ancient Golem gives randuins level health, decent armor, health regen, and tenacity, opening up other options for boots(like swiftness), even elder lizard gives true damage along with the ad it gives. Spectral feels like it comes up short.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#13VoidgolemPosted 11/17/2012 9:27:10 PM
Spectral Wraith seems a bit...underwhelming. Ancient Golem gives randuins level health, decent armor, health regen, and tenacity, opening up other options for boots(like swiftness), even elder lizard gives true damage along with the ad it gives. Spectral feels like it comes up short.

depends on how much you value spellvamp and CDR.

That said, it does still feel underwhelming.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#14B01tPosted 11/17/2012 9:33:36 PM
Spellvamp on zix is great due to his Q, but the ap isn't that useful on him. CDR's decent though.

I guess it'd be okay, but you'd probably be better off with one of the other 2
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia