So whats the deal with tanks now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So whats the deal with tanks now?
3 years ago#1
Keeping hearing the new items make them melt too fast. Is this true or exaggeration? Sounds like a huge change to gameplay if true and possibly a bad place for a lot of characters such as naut or sej who already are going to have trouble with new jungle
3 years ago#2
right now the tankier teams win late game. I think they are trying to stop that in season 3, which ultimately makes more champs viable picks.
When life gives you lemons, just say "**** the lemons" and bail.
3 years ago#3
Don't forget that this is partially due to resistances being more expensive for fewer defenses.
"holy crap, that's already a sig?" - WebBowser
3 years ago#4
I'm interested to see how this is going to work.
3 years ago#5
resists down across the board

on the other hand, Frozen Fist is possibly OP.
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
3 years ago#6
So first we nerf sustain to the ground, and now tanks?

Riot why do you keep nerfing my roles?
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
3 years ago#7
Frozen fists sounds so wrong.
3 years ago#8
yeah right now tanky teams win late game. Or pretty much any team that has 3-4 people with GA in it. But you can't win on tanky alone though, you have to dish out damage as well.

I just played against Shen, Nunu, Leona on their team and we won, I was singed, our WW went tanky, our adc and mid both had GA but they ate up their "tanks"
3 years ago#9
chicostick posted...
I was singed

You lost this argument.
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
3 years ago#10
Airplane food*
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So whats the deal with tanks now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived