So Nunu gets to start the game with a Machete, a biscuit and 4 wards.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So Nunu gets to start the game with a Machete, a biscuit and 4 wards.
4 years ago#11
xDarknezzx posted...
what the hell is biscuit

A new item you get at the start of the game thanks to a new mastery. It's supposed to heal HP and Mana, but I don't have access to PBE so this is just what I've heard.
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.
4 years ago#12
if you get a certain utility mastery, you start with a free item which gives something like 80hp over 8seconds and 60 mana over 8 seconds. It's like half health potion, half a mana potion.

FYI, a later mastery that builds out of it gets you a free ward as well! or 25g if on dom or TT
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
4 years ago#13
Pancake mastery would be better tbh
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
4 years ago#14
TomorrowDog posted...
Pancake mastery would be better tbh

It was named after TotalBiscuit.
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
4 years ago#15
xDarknezzx posted...
what the hell is biscuit

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/11/1115-pbe-patch.html

You've got some reading to do.
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.
4 years ago#16
Nunu is very strong in the S3 jungle, especially in the early levels when junglers struggle against jungle camps and he can just walk in, LAWL-munch, snowball, blood boil, and free kill because the other jungler is having a battle to the death with the creeps.
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
4 years ago#17
Village Idiot posted...
Nunu is very strong in the S3 jungle, especially in the early levels when junglers struggle against jungle camps and he can just walk in, LAWL-munch, snowball, blood boil, and free kill because the other jungler is having a battle to the death with the creeps.

Pretty much. He's gonna be nerfed somehow. I've also seen in red posts and a couple other players saying that Jax is gonna need to be balanced a bit somehow.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So Nunu gets to start the game with a Machete, a biscuit and 4 wards.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived