So Nunu gets to start the game with a Machete, a biscuit and 4 wards.

#11Nowe242Posted 11/18/2012 11:43:36 AM
xDarknezzx posted...
what the hell is biscuit

A new item you get at the start of the game thanks to a new mastery. It's supposed to heal HP and Mana, but I don't have access to PBE so this is just what I've heard.
---
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.
#12B01tPosted 11/18/2012 11:43:49 AM
if you get a certain utility mastery, you start with a free item which gives something like 80hp over 8seconds and 60 mana over 8 seconds. It's like half health potion, half a mana potion.

FYI, a later mastery that builds out of it gets you a free ward as well! or 25g if on dom or TT
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#13TomorrowDogPosted 11/18/2012 11:45:48 AM
Pancake mastery would be better tbh
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#14BlocktopusPosted 11/18/2012 12:27:39 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
Pancake mastery would be better tbh

It was named after TotalBiscuit.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#15pectus_umbraPosted 11/18/2012 12:35:33 PM
xDarknezzx posted...
what the hell is biscuit

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/11/1115-pbe-patch.html

You've got some reading to do.
---
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.
#16Village IdiotPosted 11/18/2012 12:35:59 PM
Nunu is very strong in the S3 jungle, especially in the early levels when junglers struggle against jungle camps and he can just walk in, LAWL-munch, snowball, blood boil, and free kill because the other jungler is having a battle to the death with the creeps.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#17gkh5Posted 11/18/2012 1:50:19 PM
Village Idiot posted...
Nunu is very strong in the S3 jungle, especially in the early levels when junglers struggle against jungle camps and he can just walk in, LAWL-munch, snowball, blood boil, and free kill because the other jungler is having a battle to the death with the creeps.

Pretty much. He's gonna be nerfed somehow. I've also seen in red posts and a couple other players saying that Jax is gonna need to be balanced a bit somehow.