Why do people want Kha'zix to be a good champ so bad?

#11pectus_umbraPosted 11/18/2012 11:32:30 AM
He's a really cool void monster champ?

I mean, I don't even own him, and I get it.
---
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.
#12nyhustler208Posted 11/18/2012 11:34:52 AM
DualSword31 posted...
kha'zix isn't useless in teamfights

there's a reason why he can stealth and evolve it to get a 40% damage reduction while increasing it's number of use, along with being able to have a leap that refreshes on kills or assists.

yea in norms hes not useless go right ahead... in 1500+ elo you will lose the game because he is on your team, there is no place for a non tanky asassain in this game the adc and the apc are the only squishy that should be on your team or you just increased your chance of losing unless that assaissn has HUGE aoe burst...

that is why asassains like Diana, kat and eve Dominates.You picking kha only to do single target burst and die immediately after is useless atm
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
#13GujinKamiPosted 11/18/2012 11:35:37 AM
DualSword31 posted...
but theres nothing wrong with kha'zix

^

---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/23kzK.gif http://i.imgur.com/EsyAt.gif
#14DualSword31Posted 11/18/2012 11:44:46 AM(edited)
DualSword31 posted...

there's a reason why he can stealth and evolve it to get a 40% damage reduction while increasing it's number of use, along with being able to have a leap that refreshes on kills or assists.

yea in norms hes not useless go right ahead... in 1500+ elo you will lose the game because he is on your team, there is no place for a non tanky asassain in this game the adc and the apc are the only squishy that should be on your team or you just increased your chance of losing unless that assaissn has HUGE aoe burst...

that is why asassains like Diana, kat and eve Dominates.You picking kha only to do single target burst and die immediately after is useless atm

He makes up for being "squishy" by having stealth that gives him damage reduction, multiple times and a leap that resets on kills and assists. Kha'Zix performs completely fine unless it's an annoying match-up, in which you'll just have to farm and get your mid items.

You can also build a Maw and Frozen Heart on him after getting your BF sword depending on the enemy team's comp. A brut and FH will give you 30% CDR, which benefits Kha'Zix a lot.

Don't use the elo argument right away either, it doesn't help you at all.1500+ elo isn't that much different from normals. Like every other champion, he's strong and weak against certain champions. As long as you make it to mid game on both feet, you'll still dish out serious damage.
#15nyhustler208Posted 11/18/2012 11:50:59 AM(edited)
DualSword31 posted...
DualSword31 posted...

He makes up for being "squishy" by having stealth that gives him damage reduction, multiple times and a leap that resets on kills and assists. Kha'Zix performs completely fine unless it's an annoying match-up, in which you'll just have to farm and get your mid items.

You can also build a Maw and Frozen Heart on him after getting your BF sword depending on the enemy team's comp. A brut and FH will give you 30% CDR, which benefits Kha'Zix a lot.

Don't use the elo argument right away either, it doesn't help you at all.1500+ elo isn't that much different from normals. Like every other champion, he's strong and weak against certain champions. As long as you make it to mid game on both feet, you'll still dish out serious damage.

idk, I just haven't seen one dominate any games, the games I play in usually have like 4 tanky champs (Ap champs are starting to be really tanky) making kha useless because of this. if one was on my team we will lose and all the ones on the opponents team I would get happy... I dont think I ever lost to a team with khazix on it
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
#16SpinAsbelPosted 11/18/2012 11:51:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGFSwwibn94
---
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find the monkey.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJiIkRwS8Wc
#17zeppelin312Posted 11/18/2012 11:56:44 AM
master yeh plays kha zix mid and wins, saying above certain elo you can't win with said champ is invalid.

Is kha a competitive pick? seems like no at this point
Can he win solo queue? yes, a thousand times yes