Why do people who suck at a role insists on playing it?

#1Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 11/18/2012 1:50:15 PM
Why the hell people who suck whit supports or ADCs keep choosing them instead of getting champions they are actually good at? and when they see a big galio mid the ap carry still does not whant to change lane...-_- reallying hate metasheep.
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#2BlocktopusPosted 11/18/2012 1:51:15 PM
How are they going to get better if they never play? I don't even think you know what a metasheep is
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#3FvPPosted 11/18/2012 1:51:39 PM
because they suck at all roles
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#4Metal_Gear_Link(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 1:51:58 PM
Blocktopus posted...
How are they going to get better if they never play? I don't even think you know what a metasheep is

Metaship is someone who blindly follow the meta even if they suck at a role
---
#5Metal_Gear_Link(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 1:52:31 PM
Blocktopus posted...

yeah so you see your counter and still don't want to change lanes???
---
#6BlocktopusPosted 11/18/2012 1:56:38 PM
Metal_Gear_Link posted...
Blocktopus posted...

Playing a role you suck at because you want to get better isn't being a metasheep

this thread is lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#7zefigPosted 11/18/2012 1:59:14 PM
Metal_Gear_Link posted...
Blocktopus posted...

Metaship is the slang for Metaknight's level in SSBB.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#8dookieagainPosted 11/18/2012 2:00:52 PM
Well. . . might I say that if this is normal and unranked, maybe they are practicing to be better at all roles since people seem insistent on certain roles? I am trying my best to learn all roles, but I was in the exact situation you described, although I changed lanes as soon as someone suggested it.

My goal is to have 2 or 3 champs viable in all roles and rune pages for the same once I begin ranked, but I have to get their by practicing.

In two consecutive games now I've been crapped on for being a noob because I'm playing difficult to master champions (Blitzcrank and AP Twisted Fate) in both draft and blind pick normal. There's only so much I can learn from custom and bot games so I have to play with these characters I'm not yet successful with. I think maybe at least in normals you should give people trying to learn to play better a break?

I had never fought a Galio mid before, I wasn't really prepared for the level of pressure he had, and for everyone who told me to "Go back to bot/custom" there is no bot that plays Galio mid with jungle pressure, so how can I learn this?
#9LooksLikeRainPosted 11/18/2012 2:02:00 PM
I love that.

Actual quote, "Mid or I straight up feed all game."

So he mids and goes 1/12/3 by 20 minutes.
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.
#10Metal_Gear_Link(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 2:11:36 PM
dookieagain posted...
Well. . . might I say that if this is normal and unranked, maybe they are practicing to be better at all roles since people seem insistent on certain roles? I am trying my best to learn all roles, but I was in the exact situation you described, although I changed lanes as soon as someone suggested it.

My goal is to have 2 or 3 champs viable in all roles and rune pages for the same once I begin ranked, but I have to get their by practicing.

In two consecutive games now I've been crapped on for being a noob because I'm playing difficult to master champions (Blitzcrank and AP Twisted Fate) in both draft and blind pick normal. There's only so much I can learn from custom and bot games so I have to play with these characters I'm not yet successful with. I think maybe at least in normals you should give people trying to learn to play better a break?

I had never fought a Galio mid before, I wasn't really prepared for the level of pressure he had, and for everyone who told me to "Go back to bot/custom" there is no bot that plays Galio mid with jungle pressure, so how can I learn this?

Problem is they do it on ranked...beleive it or not there are still people in gold who has not master all roles....if you want to practice go to normals in ranked if you suck as ADC go ahead and take your bruiser there.
---