Is it possible to carry

#11MagiaIce(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 5:17:22 PM
No. l2playallroles

I play all lanes, I'm not new to ranked, I'm just wondering.

Play Jax or Olaf.

I'm meh at Olaf, whenever I play Jax I go godlike or something then lose.

Volibear stomps the hell out of average players.

I love my bear, but the same problem as Jax.

sooner or later you will be matched up on a team and unable to get either of those roles. what happens then?

I know all the roles.

Top yes. Jungle is hard. I don't jungle during placements or if I ever get stuck in low elo. Best bet is to go top and duo with a non jungle non support. When you duo I find it better to have 2 lanes. So you can win 2 lanes, instead of Top and jungle or something like that.

I already played my placements, at about 1159 Elo right now. I keep getting up to 1230 then going back down due to my bot lane feeding. Should I just play ADC? Or roflstomp with Swain?
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the frontdoor..."~Me
Riven is my waifu.
#12BenaldricPosted 11/18/2012 5:20:28 PM
MMG_ posted...
Evolution50 posted...
Top yes. Jungle is hard. I don't jungle during placements or if I ever get stuck in low elo. Best bet is to go top and duo with a non jungle non support. When you duo I find it better to have 2 lanes. So you can win 2 lanes, instead of Top and jungle or something like that.

Wat.

Top has no map control early game and most of mid game.

Jungle has a huge map control on all parts of the game.

Winning games by shutting down only one lane is much harder than winning by feeding all lanes.

ya but you can only do so much as a jungler because some people just don't get it or deal well with ganks
---
Pokemon D code: 2149 5920 7371 name: Sky
AC:CF Code 4597 4684 3513 oakvale,Ben
#13Evolution50Posted 11/18/2012 7:04:17 PM
Top can roam mid and with proper wards counter jungle, and gank the jungle. In low elo I wouldn't rely on my teamates to react to me getting ganked in my jungle, even with wards, or to use the kills I get them to carry the game. Or to even set up proper ganks. We have all seen the mid or ADC who just shoves the lane the whole game.
#14MagiaIce(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 7:17:26 PM
Top can roam mid and with proper wards counter jungle, and gank the jungle. In low elo I wouldn't rely on my teamates to react to me getting ganked in my jungle, even with wards, or to use the kills I get them to carry the game. Or to even set up proper ganks. We have all seen the mid or ADC who just shoves the lane the whole game.

This is exactly what happens. I'll be at my red then Lee comes out of nowhere, I PING and he's about 200hp, 90% of the time my mid sits there doing nothing. It's so annoying.
---
Riven is my waifu.
#15Evolution50Posted 11/18/2012 7:18:55 PM
I know, mid will sit in lane till its way to late, bot wont move because they think mid will go. In low elo, I think this might be very common. Just from watching friends play. But it still happens in slightly higher elo
#16MagiaIce(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 8:11:06 PM
It usually also results in my death because I'm assuming my mid will come to help, top will usually if it's on purple.
---
Riven is my waifu.
#17FlareZeroPosted 11/18/2012 8:12:42 PM
Yes. As top, play hypercarries and snowball by dominating your lane.

As a jungler, be successful at ganking and putting pressure on the enemy team all the time.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.