Does elise hard counters brand (and all other skill shot champs?)

#1happyscrub1Posted 11/18/2012 4:49:14 PM
I been playing dominion lately and been beating everyone bot lane with brand. I then ran into this one elise and got WRECKED.

I never faught one before, but played against her like I did everyone else. The only damn problem was everytime she jumped at me in spider form, I couldn't do anything but get eaten.

>>>>Her damn spiders kept getting in the way of my Q to stun her.<<<<

Then after game, someone on my team said lux and morgana have the same problem against her and I could see how.

C/D?
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#2pinkpantherfan5Posted 11/18/2012 4:57:43 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
I been playing dominion lately and been beating everyone bot lane with brand

I was wondering if that was you :3.
I killed you with corki when you missed your stun, then died instantly the next time when you hit it.
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#3DuDuDu10101Posted 11/18/2012 4:58:49 PM
why didn't you do street fighter combo and wreck her when she got into range?

her spiderlings will help YOU with bursting your E on her
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#4happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 4:59:46 PM
pinkpantherfan5 posted...
happyscrub1 posted...

I killed you with corki when you missed your stun, then died instantly the next time when you hit it.

LOL, I remember a corkie! That was you?!

I remember in that game, our fights were decided from the start... on if I hit you with stun or not. If I stunned you... you died. If I missed, I died. And then you said, "brand stun OP!" At the end.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#5DualitypainPosted 11/18/2012 5:01:40 PM
Just don't go for the kill when she's in spiderform, then. Her spiders only come out when she's a spider. You have abilities that don't care about how many enemies are hit in all 3 cases (pillar of flames, lucent singularity, and whatever morgana's puddle is) so harass her with that if she's in spider form. If she's in mage form, then you wont have to worry about that and you can go for the kill).
---
LoL IGN: Mr Microwave
#6pinkpantherfan5Posted 11/18/2012 5:01:51 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
pinkpantherfan5 posted...
happyscrub1 posted...

LOL, I remember a corkie! That was you?!

I remember in that game, our fights were decided from the start... on if I hit you with stun or not. If I stunned you... you died. If I missed, I died. And then you said, "brand stun OP!" At the end.

I said it was crazy :P. Havent played a brand in forever 2 second stun is so long.
---
"Always 1A" Minigun
#7happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 5:02:14 PM
DuDuDu10101 posted...

My W + E doesn't kill her. So she's on top of me with like half health but have DPS and chasing ability to kill me before my cooldowns come back up.

The only time I think I would of had a chance was after lvl 6, but she left bot lane then to help her top... who were getting owned.
---
#8happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 5:03:47 PM
Dualitypain posted...
Just don't go for the kill when she's in spiderform, then. Her spiders only come out when she's a spider. You have abilities that don't care about how many enemies are hit in all 3 cases (pillar of flames, lucent singularity, and whatever morgana's puddle is) so harass her with that if she's in spider form. If she's in mage form, then you wont have to worry about that and you can go for the kill).

But she repels to me. That's how she killed me all the time. She lands on me in melee range and her spiders are in front of her.
---
#9Hell0nEarthPosted 11/18/2012 5:04:40 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
DuDuDu10101 posted...

My W + E doesn't kill her. So she's on top of me with like half health but have DPS and chasing ability to kill me before my cooldowns come back up.

The only time I think I would of had a chance was after lvl 6, but she left bot lane then to help her top... who were getting owned.

So, you're upset because you can't burst her in 1 combo?
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#10pinkpantherfan5Posted 11/18/2012 5:05:46 PM
Hell0nEarth posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
DuDuDu10101 posted...

So, you're upset because you can't burst her in 1 combo?

Thats what brand does man.
---
"Always 1A" Minigun