#12GarglePosted 11/18/2012 6:19:41 PM
Easiest: support.

Hardest: jungle.
---
In your greed for materials, you have forgotten
The true meaning of hunting; the thrill
#13PhantasmplusPosted 11/18/2012 6:23:53 PM
Hardest: Jungle

Easiest: Top or Mid, leaning towards top. You only have one way to mind for ganks.

Jungle, a good one anyway, has so many responsibilities. Keep track of buff timers, make sure your lanes aren't in need of help, keep track of baron and dragon, don't fall behind in your rotation, etc. Next would be ADC, dealing with harass and poking and all the while keeping up on CS.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#14qwertyasdf0123Posted 11/18/2012 6:27:18 PM
GlobalCooling posted...
Jungler is the EASIEST.

Jungler:

brb fighting AI monsters while my teammates fight actual people
brb buying Heart of Gold to give me gold so I don't have to get kills
brb season 3 gives me OP machete so I can kill AI monsters faster

Yeah but when your entire team is getting destroyed in every lane it's not so easy. You have to have the most map awareness and best overall game management.
#15MizunoRyuuPosted 11/18/2012 6:29:52 PM
Without question, the easiest role is Support. Literally, the only thing you need to be able to do is protect your carry and know where to ward (which beyond early game every role should do anyway). Hardest is probably Jungler. you need to look after every lane and take risks to counterjungle. You also need to be able to exploit even the smallest gaps in the opponent's defense and capitalize on it hard. Not an easy feat by any stretch of the imagination.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#16VoidgolemPosted 11/18/2012 6:36:16 PM
Hardest - Top (pick dependent, most liable to get jungle-camped)

Easiest - AD/Support (The trick is knowing when to engage and when not to engage - plus mechanics like last hitting/builds, etc.)
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#17TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 11/18/2012 6:59:52 PM
Hardest: Jungler - Your team will do stupid things, you will get blamed, and you'll be expected to gank every lane at the same time. Don't you dare EVER kill things in the jungle after the start of the game or you're a noob that never ganks even though you just ganked 1 minute ago and your ally watched you die.

Easiest: Top - You're not even playing a team game. You're on your own little island doing a 1v1 without a care in the world.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#18Tali_ZorahPosted 11/18/2012 7:37:48 PM
GlobalCooling posted...
Jungler is the EASIEST.

Jungler:

brb fighting AI monsters while my teammates fight actual people
brb buying Heart of Gold to give me gold so I don't have to get kills
brb season 3 gives me OP machete so I can kill AI monsters faster

I used to think the same way.

And then I jungled against SaintVicious and Reginald.

I never felt more violated...
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
#19tpoyoyPosted 11/18/2012 7:43:08 PM
TAMIUS_REBORN posted...
Hardest: Jungler - Your team will do stupid things, you will get blamed, and you'll be expected to gank every lane at the same time. Don't you dare EVER kill things in the jungle after the start of the game or you're a noob that never ganks even though you just ganked 1 minute ago and your ally watched you die.

Easiest: Top - You're not even playing a team game. You're on your own little island doing a 1v1 without a care in the world.

ya jungler

always get blamed regardless if its their fault or not, any lane gets outplayed? ---> try and help them

2 or 3 lanes outplayed? blame the jungler for not ganking all three lanes at the same time

lulz
#20Gun SagePosted 11/18/2012 7:58:55 PM
Jungling is the hardest, by far.

I've been getting pretty good at counter jungling, which has made me understand how to protect myself from it.

However, sometimes you meet that jungler that is still trying to figure out exactly how to do it.. And you take wraiths every time they're up, and red buff every time it's up, and wolves every time it's up. You watch for when mid leaves lane and ambush them with your own mid as they are enroute to the blue buff, for an easy off-lane gank.

You LITERALLY shut down the jungler COMPLETELY. I've had enemy junglers end games at <70 CS in 30 minute games, while I have plenty of kills that came in the laning phase under 15 minutes.

No other role can shut down, quite literally, every other role in the game when played perfectly. Every role can carry, but jungler is the only one that's basically expected to do so...

Better yet, the biggest part of a jungler is something you can't quantify, and that's fear. A great jungler puts fear in his enemies and allows his lanes to free farm as the enemy is too afraid to jump on someone. As those lanes get a little more confident, you come by to gank, or threaten a tower dive, and instill that fear again. THAT is HUGE.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!