Oh riot...

#1Master_strikerPosted 11/18/2012 8:06:09 PM
My dollar value is worth a bit less then the USA, so my 25 dollar pre paid card couldnt get the 25 dollar pack. Instead i got the 20.

So like the bum i am, i ask riot for 42 RP i was missing for the skin i wanted, i draw the picture etc.

They send me 40 RP. Missing 2 RP.

GG riot, i got outplayed.

/blogfaqs
---
yooooooo
#2GlobalCoolingPosted 11/18/2012 8:09:52 PM
Master_striker posted...
My dollar value is worth a bit less then the USA, so my 25 dollar pre paid card couldnt get the 25 dollar pack. Instead i got the 20.

So like the bum i am, i ask riot for 42 RP i was missing for the skin i wanted, i draw the picture etc.

/blogfaqs

Lmao, you are pathetic. Riot just laughs whenever you pathetic betas do that ****.
---
Poem for LaqOfInterest: http://i.imgur.com/Eewmx.png
Thread was deleted almost instantly.
#3FvPPosted 11/18/2012 8:24:58 PM
Master_striker posted...

/blogfaqs

Lmao, you are pathetic. Riot just laughs whenever you pathetic betas do that ****.

This topic was copied from another one.
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#4EltoniaXPosted 11/18/2012 8:25:28 PM
GlobalCooling posted...

wat
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#5Master_striker(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 8:41:39 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
Master_striker posted...

/blogfaqs

This topic was copied from another one.

No it wasn't... I had no idea that was the procedure. I just tought he was nice, then i looked it up. I'm just going to buy a new card lol.
---
yooooooo
#6eco masterPosted 11/18/2012 8:48:10 PM
From: GlobalCooling | Posted: 11/18/2012 9:09:52 PM | #002

Huh? They gave me the 12 or something RP I needed for a rune page bundle after I did this.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#7BlocktopusPosted 11/18/2012 8:49:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]