What role is actually the most important?

#21BlocktopusPosted 11/18/2012 9:16:04 PM
GlobalCooling posted...
Posted this in another thread and I'll post it again:

Jungler is the EASIEST.

Jungler:

brb fighting AI monsters while my teammates fight actual people
brb buying Heart of Gold to give me gold so I don't have to get kills
brb season 3 gives me OP machete so I can kill AI monsters faster

Support is most important, game changing, skill intensive role.

I can't ever tell if you're trolling or not but if you are then you're damn convincing.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#22Blizzard09Posted 11/18/2012 10:17:31 PM
Really none is more important then any other.. If Bruiser fails and looses lane or feeds. Then you have a fed or farmed Bruiser to deal with which will either help counter jungle or pick on mid.
If Mid fails or feeds then you have a AP carry that is fed or farmed and roaming. If Jungle fails or feeds then he is counter jungled hard and useless to help gank, leading other lanes to be stronger not needing to worry about ganks. If ADC fails or feeds then you a ADC that is fed or farmed to deal with that will only snowball hard since he has 2 people to kill. Support is the same as ADC.

I would say that bot lane itself is the most important to not fail at due to 2 people getting gold rather then just one. a ADC can't do much with a bad support and a support can't do much with a bad ADC.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#23mrg59Posted 11/18/2012 10:22:38 PM
Support. Wards win more games than fed carries.
#24Blizzard09Posted 11/18/2012 10:30:19 PM
mrg59 posted...

If only support is being wards, then you have lost already.
---
#25mrg59Posted 11/18/2012 10:36:41 PM
Blizzard09 posted...
mrg59 posted...

Assuming what you meant to say was only warding as a support, then gj bro? I only mentioned the most game changing role all supports have: keeping the map warded.

Derp.
#26Blizzard09Posted 11/18/2012 10:41:50 PM
mrg59 posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
mrg59 posted...

Assuming what you meant to say was only warding as a support, then gj bro? I only mentioned the most game changing role all supports have: keeping the map warded.

Derp.

Again using a support to only ward mean you lost.... I should add that if support is the only person buying wards, then you lost also.

Support does more important things then ward... Top should be warding, Mid should be warding, jungle should be warding. Only one that shouldn't be warding is ADC.. So saying support cause they ward is thinking only the support wards and even worse thinking its the most important thing they do...

Derp Derp
---
#27zefigPosted 11/18/2012 10:48:51 PM
Kevman510 posted...
Where's the Support option

---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#28Masemune_100Posted 11/18/2012 10:52:09 PM
Metal_Gear_Link posted...
Kevman510 posted...
Where's the Support option

Support is the lest important that is why is not on the lidt

Oh sh.......here we go.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#29nyhustler208Posted 11/18/2012 10:59:51 PM
the jungle is the most important role in the game, a good jungler feeds his teamates lanes and will make them snowball

This is why I hate junglers that takes kills from there lane mates... a jungler isnt supposed to take a kill unless his lane mate backed off
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
brb having sex with my waifu... poppy love
#30Flen15Posted 11/18/2012 11:51:03 PM
The support has to babysit 1 person. The jungler has to babysit 4 people. I'm just Saiyan.