Top Farming Champs?

#31wilmer007(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 1:11:55 AM(edited)
RushMkIII posted...
Are you stuck playing at the level where people don't jungle yet???

Seriously. If a Morde pushes Anivia up to his turret any jungler with half a brain will eat him for lunch. ESPECIALLY pre-6. If Sivir pushes her lane the jungler preys on her no-escape ass.

I mean, you act like pushing creeps to the tower is one of the strongest strategies when it is just a terrible idea, especially in mid lane, doubly so early game.

You must be brain dead it seems. I main mid i can push early if i want to. Once i have pushed u hard enough i don't overextend past the hills. Your jungler comes i flash away to safely now without flash i push the lane while afk farming and staying on my side of the hills. Once i recall i buy wards and now your jungler cant gank me at mid. Now he has to watch me push the lane even harder as i can literally stand near ur turret all day. So now what are u going to do when i have wards countering ur jungler. Oh ur jungler gets Oracle okay then let's watch him die soon after when he gets focused for even buying oracle. Oh u want to buy purple wards okay then i can buy them too, however i have already out farmed u therefore i can afford more wards than u. Then when u go to clear my wards my jungler is waiting nearby so we can 1v2 u. GG

Seriously L2P.
---
XBL GT: xXxwilmer007xXx | http://www.youtube.com/user/wilmer007
In CoD you USE Killstreaks, In BF you ARE the Killstreak
#32anonymous46773Posted 11/19/2012 1:16:33 AM
Stop spelling "you" as "u".
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#33Wingding11Posted 11/19/2012 1:21:16 AM
I don't know why people are even bringing up the jungler. Any Anivia that can land her Q even half of the time would destroy Mordekaiser. It's not a great matchup for him.
---
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. - G.K. Chesterton
#34EnclosurePosted 11/19/2012 1:27:47 AM
wilmer007 posted...
RushMkIII posted...
Are you stuck playing at the level where people don't jungle yet???

Seriously. If a Morde pushes Anivia up to his turret any jungler with half a brain will eat him for lunch. ESPECIALLY pre-6. If Sivir pushes her lane the jungler preys on her no-escape ass.

I mean, you act like pushing creeps to the tower is one of the strongest strategies when it is just a terrible idea, especially in mid lane, doubly so early game.

You must be brain dead it seems. I main mid i can push early if i want to. Once i have pushed u hard enough i don't overextend past the hills. Your jungler comes i flash away to safely now without flash i push the lane while afk farming and staying on my side of the hills. Once i recall i buy wards and now your jungler cant gank me at mid. Now he has to watch me push the lane even harder as i can literally stand near ur turret all day. So now what are u going to do when i have wards countering ur jungler. Oh ur jungler gets Oracle okay then let's watch him die soon after when he gets focused for even buying oracle. Oh u want to buy purple wards okay then i can buy them too, however i have already out farmed u therefore i can afford more wards than u. Then when u go to clear my wards my jungler is waiting nearby so we can 1v2 u. GG

Seriously L2P.

So wait, you burned flash to avoid a gank, then returned to a situation you stated yourself that you needed to burn a flash to avoid death for?
Or were you staying so far back you cant cs anyways?
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg
#35wilmer007(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 1:29:35 AM
Wingding11 posted...
I don't know why people are even bringing up the jungler. Any Anivia that can land her Q even half of the time would destroy Mordekaiser. It's not a great matchup for him.

You dont even have to use Morde as an example because Zyra and Diana do a better job then Morde at pushing and denying her CS. Theres other champs too but those two come to mind.
---
XBL GT: xXxwilmer007xXx | http://www.youtube.com/user/wilmer007
In CoD you USE Killstreaks, In BF you ARE the Killstreak
#36Baggi__BumperPosted 11/19/2012 1:32:59 AM
wilmer007 posted...
Theres a reason why there was only 10 options and why i added "Other" to it since there isnt room for all of them u know.

Morgana has a 10 second soil which screws her up on the next incoming wave. When she has like 30 minions under a turret spread out she cant exactly farm with soil plus the turret will take her CS sooner or later. At least someone like Zyra has a straight line E to clear and farm that wave not to mention a lower cooldown aswell. Morgana farm is only good when minions are not under a turret since her AA is very slow too. After laning phase Morgana's farm starts to go downhill while other champs like TF Sivir and Zyra's only gets stronger. Hell even Tristana's farm gets better than Morgana mid game.

"In your opinion, who is the best farmer?"

"lol ur opinion is wrong"

bad topic
---
LoL IGN: SlipperyGooch
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
#37FatherRussiaPosted 11/19/2012 1:41:00 AM
AP TF is probably the best farmer in the game, just since he can insta kill a wave at like level 7 and then go take wraiths/wolves on repeat. Malz/Morg/Morde/Karthus/Anivia/etc can all do the same thing where they can lock down 100% CS in lane by an early level, but an AP TF can actually take a wave, then wraiths and wolves, and be back in time to gib the next wave before it hits.

His ult hurts his CS since he starts farming champs at level 6 anyway.

Singed also, if we want to look outside of the mid lane monsters, since he is the only guy who can really legitimately farm two lanes without a gimmicky build, since he gets MS anyway and can just run back and forth.
#38Alakazam_fanPosted 11/19/2012 1:45:08 AM
ITT: Top farming champs only means pre 6, not all game.

Great topic, TC.
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
#39RushMkIIIPosted 11/19/2012 2:02:04 AM
1. If you are pushing to turret and yet also staying behind hills, you are missing out on experience, or you are running up to push and therefore can be ganked.

2. If you back to buy wards because of early jungle pressure you will lose out on CS and EXP. I am pushing your lane to tower and taking your wraiths or running back and killing mine. You coming back with wards is meaningless as plenty of junglers can still gank you for free using the flash that they have you don't; you know, the one you burned on the first gank attempt(Since we're getting needlessly hypothetical and all).

3. Lastly, Anivia in no way fears Mordekaiser in any fashion at any point during the game. She has excellent clear even with just Q to push a lane back early, and Mordekaiser possesses one third of the burst damage needed to kill Anivia and her passive pre-6 even in mid-lane. If Morde walks up to fight and not be harassed by AA pre-6, he is an extremely easy target to hit with a Q+E combo. Since Morde possesses terrible sustain and no escapes he is forced back from AA harass much easier, not to mention makes a great target for level 2 or 3 ganks from the some junglers. Both casters generally build tanky, and it becomes a farmfest post-6 and be a passive lane til the phase ends. Assuming two equal skilled players with equal skilled junglers, there is almost no way Morde would be able to dominate a lane pre-6 that much that Anivia that she wouldn't be in decent enough shape to compete at 6. Anivia has some poor matchups, but the Huedekaiser just ain't one of them.
---
fight fight fight fight HOLD ON MARIO PARTY TIME! - J Koch
#40RushMkIIIPosted 11/19/2012 2:05:53 AM
Diana? Pre-6 she lacks the burst to kill, and can't set up any damage without becoming an easy Q target. What is it with you and melee casters?

Zyra is extremely well-rounded, but also wants to play a passive lane til 6. Where you got the idea that mids without escapes (Anivia included) want to clear waves really fast pre-6 is a baffling conundrum.
---
fight fight fight fight HOLD ON MARIO PARTY TIME! - J Koch