rengar

#1dudeman567Posted 11/19/2012 4:25:03 AM
what is his best lane i might buy
---
fc:1206 5295 3208 http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mczhbpbxzz1qlpahho1_1280.jpg
Official waifu of Yancy
#2wilmer007Posted 11/19/2012 4:28:36 AM
No where he was nerfed to hell and is non existent like Rammus is. I had to use a Refund on Rengar because they nerfed him to hell that it was better to get the IP and use it on another champ.
---
XBL GT: xXxwilmer007xXx | http://www.youtube.com/user/wilmer007
In CoD you USE Killstreaks, In BF you ARE the Killstreak
#3KirynTheClericPosted 11/19/2012 4:28:58 AM
wilmer007 posted...
No where he was nerfed to hell and is non existent like Rammus is. I had to use a Refund on Rengar because they nerfed him to hell that it was better to get the IP and use it on another champ.

Wat.
---
"And at what point did you decide to stay on the forums? I don't get that mentality but some people don't have better things to do." - Nofoundation
#4UbakirPosted 11/19/2012 4:39:46 AM
wilmer007 posted...

Wat.
---
We can't do that, that would make sense!
#5TheSchrefPosted 11/19/2012 4:41:10 AM
wilmer007 posted...

No, seriously. Wat.
#6ssj4supervegetaPosted 11/19/2012 4:48:45 AM
wilmer007 posted...

dont listen to this lol

he does good top and is an ok jungler. he sustains well and his ganking is decent at level 4 and he can even pull off level 2 ganks.

he's basically good in either lane, the only downside imo is that i cant seem to carry with him :/ i do good in my lane but cant carry the entire team. doing well in my lane and ganking for mid lane doesnt seem to do enough. so i'd honestly say take him as a jungler. you'll have more impact early on when he's really strong that way.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!