So how likely is it that Diana will go on sale soon?

#1DivinewargodPosted 11/19/2012 9:08:54 AM
Zyra was on sale recently, but I'm not sure how long Riot usually waits for champions to go on sale after release.
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#2RzulPosted 11/19/2012 9:20:42 AM
Probably, they usually put the newer champs on sale every three weeks or so, going down the list. Diana is a good pickup too, she underestimated. Plays a bit like Akali but with much more nuking.
---
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
Midnight Knights Kid Icarus: Uprising branch Co-Leader with SonicRecords and Ultima
#3Divinewargod(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 9:28:10 AM
Rzul posted...
Probably, they usually put the newer champs on sale every three weeks or so, going down the list. Diana is a good pickup too, she underestimated. Plays a bit like Akali but with much more nuking.

Yeah, I figured she plays like Akali. I love using Akali. I was hoping Diana was a decent jungler to pick up. I have seen her in play a lot.
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#4RzulPosted 11/19/2012 9:32:19 AM
I've had her since she was launched. Back then she was mad OP. With just an Abyssal and a Zhonya's I was stomping in normals. Then she got nerfed, so I think she's in a good balanced place now.

Very fun champion, good chaser and her numbers are perfect, though some say she's still too much to handle.
---
Midnight Knights Kid Icarus: Uprising branch Co-Leader with SonicRecords and Ultima
#5DualitypainPosted 11/19/2012 9:33:20 AM
I can't play Diana because I play too much Akali. They both do a Q nuke into R dash combo, followed with a secondary AoE damage spell with a minor CC with utility spell.

The problem that I have is the utility and second damage spell are flipped on Diana in comparison to Akali, so when I dash in to follow up with the shield, I accidentally hit the other spell. Habits are hard to break.
---
LoL IGN: Mr Microwave
#6RzulPosted 11/19/2012 9:37:28 AM
Dualitypain posted...
I can't play Diana because I play too much Akali. They both do a Q nuke into R dash combo, followed with a secondary AoE damage spell with a minor CC with utility spell.

The problem that I have is the utility and second damage spell are flipped on Diana in comparison to Akali, so when I dash in to follow up with the shield, I accidentally hit the other spell. Habits are hard to break.

So switch the bindings?

If you can play Akali, you can play Diana pretty much the same. Only difference is Akali kills you a but slower, but has better gap closing potential, Diana has less gap closing priority bit hits you hard with double nuke then dashes, AAs, pulls you in, AAs, the dashes to finish you off.
---
#7DualitypainPosted 11/19/2012 9:39:42 AM
Rzul posted...
Dualitypain posted...

So switch the bindings?

If you can play Akali, you can play Diana pretty much the same. Only difference is Akali kills you a but slower, but has better gap closing potential, Diana has less gap closing priority bit hits you hard with double nuke then dashes, AAs, pulls you in, AAs, the dashes to finish you off.

Too much of a hassle to switch W and E to play one champ every time I want to play that one champ. If I really want to get better at her, I just have to break the habit. But since the 2 are so similar, I'd rather just stick with Akali. I enjoy her playstyle more.
---
#8ffzmanPosted 11/19/2012 9:48:52 AM
Diana and Akali are NOT the same. Akali is all about single target assassination(where she has higher burst than Diana) and being slippery enough to get away after she does it. Diana also assassinates well but she's much more naturally disruptive and she's much more tanky instead of slippery.
---
What if I want extraordinary?
#9DualitypainPosted 11/19/2012 10:05:35 AM
ffzman posted...
Diana and Akali are NOT the same. Akali is all about single target assassination(where she has higher burst than Diana) and being slippery enough to get away after she does it. Diana also assassinates well but she's much more naturally disruptive and she's much more tanky instead of slippery.

In basic combos and mindsets, they are the similar. I never said the same. I said similar. They both Q the opponent, and then dash in on them with their secondary damage ability for burst. They both skirt around the fight looking for a good opportunity to go in without being blown up in half a second.

That is where their similarities are.
---
#10Devil D 911Posted 11/19/2012 10:10:04 AM
CORY IS THAT YOU O_o??????
---
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 1847 8375 6974
Blue: ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] Red: [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Green: |||||||||||||||||||||||