Do some people think this game is COD

#1MTRDrunkardPosted 11/19/2012 10:33:38 AM
And just think about kills, rather then assisting the team or winning the match.

Last night had an epic 55+ min match very close and tense. The enemy team just lost the match. Mainly getting Baron twice.

During the stats screen they where asking us to report Morgana because she only got 4 kills. But i thought she was they main player holding the team togther stunning and slow us. Also sheilding her team mate. She also stayed at range only died 5 times which was more than half as many as our range Twitch who died 11 times. The other players on her team just consentrated on killing us, not laning or jungling, just champion kills.

She intinally was winning her lane early game.

Do people still care about just getting the most kills per game?
#2Savra104Posted 11/19/2012 10:35:32 AM
MTRDrunkard posted...

Yes.

Some people forget that there's an entire game going on around them that just wants to be played.
#3DiplomacySCPosted 11/19/2012 10:36:23 AM
MTRDrunkard posted...

When I'm a carry role I like to be in that mindset. When I played with my premade team last season as AD or AP I'd let support/jungle lead the team and just focus on cs and kills. It seemed to work fine.

In soloqueue, it's always bad.
#4Tiberius1151Posted 11/19/2012 10:37:04 AM
Yea people forget that towers win games.
---
"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke
#5SpacefrisianPosted 11/19/2012 10:39:19 AM
Oh lolz youre so bad you are 1/3. Fail to notice the 20 assists and a triple the farm of any one else in that game.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#6Devil D 911Posted 11/19/2012 10:39:19 AM
I think players who cry about kills, have yet to fully understand the game. I have a friend who is content with 10 kills but dies 12 times and farms like 70 cs by lategame. I have to yell at him to take farm because he refuses to cs.

it's one thing when there is a free kill and a person REFUSES to let a few minions go for the free kill, but it's another thing to know when it'snot worth chasing kills because one false move or one brush too far can get you baited into terrible situations.

On the other hand, the other team could have felt that they had the ability to follow up on any kill attempts she made, and that by her playing so passively she gimped them because she wasnt able to take the risks needed to net them the rewards.

Just my two cents
---
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 1847 8375 6974
Blue: ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] Red: [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Green: |||||||||||||||||||||||
#7MTRDrunkard(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 10:42:50 AM
I also think people do have map awareness.

The amount of times in mid to late game I see a emeny champion pushing a lane or about to push a turret and no one on my team is reacting they, just carry on jungling or something less urgent than to stop the turret going down.
#8Herostratus_Posted 11/19/2012 10:43:55 AM
Devil D 911 posted...

Your sig just blew my mind. wtf?
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#9Devil D 911Posted 11/19/2012 10:47:28 AM
Herostratus_ posted...
Devil D 911 posted...

Your sig just blew my mind. wtf?

LOL, tbh i think it depends on your computer and light settings and such cuz', for mine the colors dont match up to the words. It did 3 years ago when i made the sig from a different computer :P
---
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 1847 8375 6974
Blue: ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] Red: [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Green: |||||||||||||||||||||||
#10LooksLikeRainPosted 11/19/2012 10:54:43 AM
Caitlyns running around quick scoping people.
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.