who counters jax?

#61mantana888Posted 11/19/2012 3:47:10 PM
cjmithrandir posted...
Jax is my best top laner by far. I had an 81% win rate with him last season.

I would say that people with early games, like udyr, renekton, jayce, and garen can be bothersome, but past lvl 6, unless you're 40 cs/2 kills down, Jax will ultimately just outscale them.

Irelia can be annoying, and can out harass
Trundle I have never faced, but his ult > jax ult.
Singed is a surprisingly hard counter
Jayce harass is ungodly and annoying.

The counter to jax is harass.

Outpoke him, bait out his gap closer, and then make him pay for it by kiting.


I like you
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes
#62Earthbound360Posted 11/19/2012 3:51:33 PM
Singed

Measly stun that Singed doesn't care about, long term-auto attack sustained damage that is easily kited as Singed, plus Singed is less auto attack reliant than just about anyone in the game, so dodge is pretty much useless against him.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#63Blbmbr666Posted 11/20/2012 8:04:31 AM
From: Golden_Mean | #052
omisfly posted...
From: Blbmbr666 | #013
Why does nobody remember Swain? He eats Jax alive.


Wha? How ?

Every time Jax goes to CS, Swain uses E>Q. That destroys him pre-6. After 6, if Jax jumps on Swain, he does the same thing plus his ult and snare. Stupidly easy lane for Swain, unless you can't hit buttons as Rusty said.

And some of these answers are REALLY bad.... Also, nobody has mentioned Lee yet I don't think. Lee can beat him down pre-6 pretty well.
---
League of Legends IGN: JOEYballsGOTTI
Dis is where I work: http://wakeup-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Corn_field.jpg
#64_Yag_Posted 11/20/2012 8:11:23 AM
anilEhilated posted...
Olaf and Trundle. A well-played Irelia to a lesser extent.


this
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#65dennis941012(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 8:12:43 AM
where is pbr when you need him =O
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#66AirsoftcomebackPosted 11/20/2012 11:36:07 AM
Malphite is Jaxs hardest counter.

Shen beats the hell out of him early.

Swain beats Jax and leaves him for dead in a back alley.

Jayce kicks his ass.

Elise kicks his s*** in

Yorick beats him silly.

Garen beats him if hes aggressive early.

Vlad if the vlad is smart.

Singed if singed gets an advantage early
---
http://media.cleveland.com/startingblocks/photo/11179870-large.jpg http://i.imgur.com/plr2t.jpg
LOL IGN: Paintballreturns
#67AgentRebornPosted 11/20/2012 12:21:39 PM
Singed
Olaf
Nunu
Yorick
Jayce
Malphite
---
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD