There really needs to be a vote-kick option in solo queue lobbies...

#1gkh5Posted 11/19/2012 2:06:07 PM
I don't think this would be that hard to implement. 3 votes to 1 for the troll in question and they get booted and get a typical dodge penalty. Obviously it wouldn't be available for 3/4-man premades trying to bully whoever is stuck with them. It's frustrating the amount of instalockers (with the role called and picked already) I've seen today; its just no fun and it another example of the kind of behavior that Riot wants to remove.

On another note...did they reset normal elo too by any chance? This weekend was an absolutely toxic experience in this game for me. I've had the worst players imaginable...the likes of zerker greaves skarner. In normals I'm usually against gold players with the occasional plat but I've had nothing of the sort this weekend.
#2DiortePosted 11/19/2012 2:10:04 PM
I've been having some extraordinarily bad games in normals lately, too :|
---
In capitalist America, bank robs you!
#3albinojakoPosted 11/19/2012 2:16:34 PM
Agreeing with the bad matchups in normals, The last 5 games I've had duo top lane and been stuck with solo bot. It's incredibly frustrating.
---
Not Changing this until there is a barrel roll move in Pokemon. Started 25/9/2010
http://tinyurl.com/bls9z3e
#4Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 11/19/2012 2:18:23 PM
No that would give metasheep another tool to stale the game
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#5SEANGO91Posted 11/19/2012 2:19:26 PM
this will never be implemented the griefing potential is way too high
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1S01-u3AqM
#6gkh5(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 2:54:12 PM
SEANGO91 posted...
this will never be implemented the griefing potential is way too high

How? If you are in solo queue, that means there is at most 2 duo queues and a solo queue....so I don't really see how someone could be collaborated against like they could if they were the last man with a 4-man premade. Again, only for solo queue. It's a bunch of people that don't know each other, so really the only way to get collaborated against is if you're doing the griefing yourself. No system is perfect but I think something like this would be good for solo queue.

I am on the fence about whether it should be in ranked or not though. I could see people trying to get themselves kicked for whatever reason rather than dodging which would slow the process of getting in a game quite a bit.
#7LithspPosted 11/19/2012 2:55:25 PM
I think it would be fine in ranked. Because you can only duo-queue so it can't really be abused.

But in normals, 4-man premades would just have their way with you.
---
[]Signature[]
#8Silvanus350Posted 11/19/2012 2:56:06 PM
Either a four-man premade will bully their last teammate, or that last teammate will troll the premade.

I don't see any good way around that conundrum.
---
You are now breathing manually.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ~ |||||||||||||||||||| ~ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#9Hail_BerserkPosted 11/19/2012 2:56:50 PM
your basically saying "pick who we want you to pick or your going to get kicked out and punished"
---
Even the horses are cut in half- Berserk
steam id: trigunbox
#10gkh5(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 3:00:16 PM
Lithsp posted...
I think it would be fine in ranked. Because you can only duo-queue so it can't really be abused.

But in normals, 4-man premades would just have their way with you.

Read.