so my honor got reset because the tribunal managed to stack up cases against me

#1LiBe____BCNOFNePosted 11/19/2012 2:41:58 PM
from the past year and a half.

yep, that's right. 5 cases, spanning a year and a half. it's not like i was feeding or anything either, most of the reports were for saying "gg easy" or something.

one of the reports was me playing top teemo, who i havent played in such a long time >_>
---
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPS!
do fjdk lolLOLOL
#2EltoniaXPosted 11/19/2012 2:42:39 PM
share card
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#3eco masterPosted 11/19/2012 2:43:35 PM
This doesn't work anymore, because we don't have to listen to what you say - you're supposed to post your reform card instead so we can actually see for ourselves instead of listening to just your defense.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#4LiBe____BCNOFNe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 2:45:10 PM
i didnt get banned, just a warning, so im not complaining

well, i am. but only because of the fact that they found the 5 most spaced out games ever <<_
---
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPER BOWL 46 CHAMPS!
do fjdk lolLOLOL
#5megaexePosted 11/19/2012 2:47:09 PM
The tribunal shows those 5 cases, but it often goes through much, much more than what is on your card.

I thought people knew this already.
---
I forgot this is gamefaqs... not acting like a jackass is a bannable offense.
#6TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 11/19/2012 2:47:15 PM
Reform card or gtfo.

Too many times I've seen "I didn't do anything" or "It wasn't even that bad!" or "It was so long ago!" only to find out the person who got warned/banned told someone the day before that they were going to set their dog on fire...
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#7eco masterPosted 11/19/2012 2:49:34 PM
Then there's this bit:

From: LiBe____BCNOFNe | Posted: 11/19/2012 4:41:58 PM | #001
it's not like i was feeding or anything either

I hardly see anyone get punished for performing poorly. You were probably rude to your team repeatedly in each of the five cases. Plus, I'm pretty sure Tribunal only shows the recent reports in a case, while total reports cause you to appear in the first place - that is to say, a number of reports will get you into the Tribunal, but if a report is too old, it won't show up in the case. This is why you'll see many cases in the Tribunal with only one game in them.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain