I really don't get why everyone thinks redundancy is good in this game.

#11saucejePosted 11/19/2012 5:13:11 PM
But I agree otherwise. Like people who think kog needs MBR

This is bad because MBR is a trash item
Kog with BotK or whatever is that new item is gonna be scary
#12qwertyasdf0123Posted 11/19/2012 5:14:30 PM
Because having 2 of something can be extremely beneficial in certain situations. Having 2 flashes for gap closing/escaping is pretty amazing.
#13lordjersPosted 11/19/2012 6:01:52 PM
Redundancy would be building things that don't stack. Like Frozen Mallet on Ashe. No one actually thinks that is good.

But it does...
---
Science and Religion can be great friends. However, they make up for an awful marriage.,
#14angermngment101Posted 11/19/2012 6:19:59 PM
You get a flash, because everyone else has a flash, this means the playing field is no longer equal. Ezreal has 2, while everyone else has 1.
---
Gamefax
#15kourkourPosted 11/19/2012 6:27:06 PM
Redundancy would be building things that don't stack. Like Frozen Mallet on Ashe. No one actually thinks that is good.

But it does...

Doesn't, you get a very, very small percentage increase in slow.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
#16pinkpantherfan5Posted 11/19/2012 6:43:33 PM
plasmatic5 posted...
Rammus with Thornmail can be good...when it's one of your last items. Rammus needs to rush some kind of health item first though. He gets tons of resists from DBC but doesn't have the health to make them super useful.

And why wouldn't Ezreal bring Flash? Unless you're running Cleanse/Ignite, there's no point in not bringing flash. Having 2 flashes allows you to outplay, reposition, escape, and catch up much more easily than 1 flash.

Having a flash over someone isnt really outplaying them.
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#17mantana888Posted 11/19/2012 7:06:12 PM
pinkpantherfan5 posted...
plasmatic5 posted...
Rammus with Thornmail can be good...when it's one of your last items. Rammus needs to rush some kind of health item first though. He gets tons of resists from DBC but doesn't have the health to make them super useful.

And why wouldn't Ezreal bring Flash? Unless you're running Cleanse/Ignite, there's no point in not bringing flash. Having 2 flashes allows you to outplay, reposition, escape, and catch up much more easily than 1 flash.

Having a flash over someone isnt really outplaying them.

Using that flash to juke a Sona ult after E'ing to juke a Varus ult is outplaying the enemy imo.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes
#18Baggi__BumperPosted 11/19/2012 8:56:15 PM
If you're not taking flash on Ezreal, why not play Kog with flash and have the same mobility as Ez, with more damage?
---
LoL IGN: SlipperyGooch
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
#19End_of_DayPosted 11/19/2012 8:59:04 PM
i like how all of the messages posted in this topic aren't redundant; just more.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#20SumSmartDooodPosted 11/19/2012 9:01:57 PM
I've never understood Tryndameres with crit chance runes.

A lot of stats scale off eachother, so when a champ already has a super high base stat, such as Tryndamere with crit, wouldn't you then want different stats to make better use of his already high crit?