Syndra can now throw allied champions

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Syndra can now throw allied champions

User Info: qwertyasdf0123

qwertyasdf0123
4 years ago#1
Allied champion can cancel the effect at any time by pressing S (so even if they're midair after the throw they'd drop straight down. Maybe even give it a little 2 second ramp-up time after you pick them up before you can throw to give them more time to react if they want). Allied champions effected by Force of Will are targetable to enemies and can use abilities.

Your reaction?

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
4 years ago#2
Riot stealing things from Dota again.

/rage
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: justdeath1

justdeath1
4 years ago#3
can be a troll move or a live saving move
it would be OP rather see biltz grab allied champs then syndra target ability grab allied champion
though it depends if they are immortal during the cast

User Info: orcus_snake

orcus_snake
4 years ago#4
I want a SYndra as an Ally mid everytime im SInged.
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"

User Info: thebestestbest

thebestestbest
4 years ago#5
I would be surprised because Riot doesn't put interesting mechanics in LoL.

User Info: sunfalcon9

sunfalcon9
4 years ago#6
Skarner + Syndra
No

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#7
Syndra+

Alistar
Amumu
Singed
Skarner
Leona
Kennen

Take your pick.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: Susan0

Susan0
4 years ago#8
Syndra + Malphite


GO LONG!

TOUCHDOWN!
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu<3 Current amt of Noobs Slain: 750

User Info: qwertyasdf0123

qwertyasdf0123
4 years ago#9
justdeath1 posted...
can be a troll move or a live saving move
it would be OP rather see biltz grab allied champs then syndra target ability grab allied champion
though it depends if they are immortal during the cast


Nah they'd be targetable.

User Info: Exalx

Exalx
4 years ago#10
People would troll SO MUCH with that.
"Oh, you said I was feeding? K. I'll remember that Amumu."

Team fight comes and goes really bad because they were fed for some reason. You're running away from their entire team with an Amumu and Ezreal.
Ezreal blinks away. They have a Volibear that's Q'd and catching up to you.
Syndra throws Amumu back to the Voli as a last resort distraction.

An ally has been slain.
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Syndra can now throw allied champions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived