Havent played Udyr for nearly a year.

#1MishimaBloodPosted 11/19/2012 5:17:48 PM
How is he right now?
I remember him being a terrible ganker, but late game he was a great tank. I havent seen him in very long time, so tell me is he any good now?
#2Arken101Posted 11/19/2012 5:22:02 PM
He's actually an amazing ganker, so long as there are no wards, if you play it smart and gank through the bushes in the lane as opposed to the riven it's basically a guaranteed kill. Wits + FH on Udyr makes him unkillable he's also an amazing top laner that's practically immoveable from lane through the use of Turtle stance, not to mention the massive damage he gets from Phoenix into Tiger procs.
---
Dota2 is mai waifu
#3qwertyasdf0123Posted 11/19/2012 5:27:23 PM
Are you asking this because his skin is about to be on sale by chance?
#4MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 5:30:02 PM
qwertyasdf0123 posted...

Yep..
#5lDPlPosted 11/19/2012 5:32:38 PM
Arken101 posted...
He's actually an amazing ganker, so long as there are no wards, if you play it smart and gank through the bushes in the lane as opposed to the riven it's basically a guaranteed kill. Wits + FH on Udyr makes him unkillable he's also an amazing top laner that's practically immoveable from lane through the use of Turtle stance, not to mention the massive damage he gets from Phoenix into Tiger procs.

The playable river!
---
Mmm, this jerked chicken is good. I think I'll have Fry's lower horn jerked.
It's used to it! Woooo!
#6SorrySleepingPosted 11/19/2012 5:34:49 PM
Udyr's still good, but in the LEAGUE OF GAPCLOSERS, he doesn't do as well as he could. Ashe bot lane pretty much means you aren't ganking unless you have great CC bot.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#7zeppelin312Posted 11/19/2012 5:39:33 PM
good duelist, good clear, high sustain, natrually tanky to almost excess

grab early oracles to keep map pressure without even having to gank, You can easily counterjungle or even hunt the enemy jungler in the correct situations.

He can gank decently as long as wards are cleared

Gamefaqs seem to have an ingrained abhorance to him, and mobility does make him sad, but he is hardly trash tier.
#8hawkeye2188Posted 11/20/2012 1:15:07 PM
MishimaBlood posted...
qwertyasdf0123 posted...

Yep..

Dont feel bad, I am too. Actually I need another jungler so thinking about grabbing him.
---
GT: hawkeye2188
#9Herostratus_Posted 11/20/2012 1:16:55 PM
hawkeye2188 posted...
MishimaBlood posted...
qwertyasdf0123 posted...

Yep..

Dont feel bad, I am too. Actually I need another jungler so thinking about grabbing him.

Me three. That skin looks boss, and I've seen a few good Udyrs lately that make me want to play him.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#10EDumeyPosted 11/20/2012 1:28:21 PM
Search the other udyr topics made today for my advice on how to effectively play him. Too lazy to copy paste on my phone.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg