How does Warwick do in ranked games?

#11TomorrowDogPosted 11/19/2012 10:10:50 PM
...If they already see you then E really isn't going to warn them of anything.

The point is you wait to turn it on until it no longer provides them with an early warning.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#12PhrenzZephyrPosted 11/19/2012 10:12:40 PM
Baggi__Bumper posted...
nastylep posted...
he's really not fine. regardless of the E, it is still a warning. albeit a slight one.

His jungle is garbage.
He can't compete top

But it's not "still a warning, albeit a slight one". E IS TOGGLE.

So you're going to wait until you are 2 feet away from your gank target, using no gap close the entire time, and assume he has no wards to see you coming slow as #@$t?

GL with that.

This goes for all junglers. If they have a ward they'll generally get away. If you know they have a ward, you'll just turn on E.
#13nastylepPosted 11/19/2012 10:13:16 PM
TomorrowDog posted...

The point is you wait to turn it on until it no longer provides them with an early warning.

The point is WW is a trash champion, and an even worse jungler
#14NinjaKangarooPosted 11/19/2012 10:18:21 PM
nastylep posted...
TomorrowDog posted...

The point is WW is a trash champion, and an even worse jungler

Ok I'm not actually disagreeing with you, but your argument skills are bad, and your logic is flawed.
---
XBL GT: NinjaKangarooo ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUqOUGlqsc8 )
#15Cirrus101Posted 11/19/2012 10:36:26 PM
apparently WW in season 3 will be an actual viable option in 5's. He's one of the few champs that can actually do the season 3 jungle leashless in under 4 minutes.
---
Legend of Dragoon Forums:
http://legendodragoon.proboards67.com/
#16RPGphreakPosted 11/19/2012 11:13:14 PM
I don't see how his E is an early warning really. At rank 5 you can be at Red buff and tag someone at their blue buff. If anything it instills fear in to the hearts of the weak.
---
Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.
#17hare_hare_yukaiPosted 11/19/2012 11:21:17 PM
contrary to popular belief EVERY champ is soloq viable
#18TheSchrefPosted 11/19/2012 11:21:59 PM
People pick him to try and counter me when I play Cho top. It doesn't really work.
#19Shadow EdgePosted 11/19/2012 11:28:34 PM
Leashless, S3 WW clears the jungle just as fast as LS with the same items, and comes out full health using 1 potion at most.
---
ns
#20TrevorkkhoPosted 11/20/2012 12:09:22 AM
they should just remake some of ww skills, blood scent should be buffed/changed like teemo's move quick. half passive speed boost with no warning, half active speed boost with wolf growl and sign over the head.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic