How does Warwick do in ranked games?

#21Kevman510Posted 11/20/2012 1:05:13 AM
contrary to popular belief EVERY champ is soloq viable

Maybe in your 500 elo games, but not for anyone over 1400.
#22FerretDruidPosted 11/20/2012 1:30:39 AM
Trevorkkho posted...
they should just remake some of ww skills, blood scent should be buffed/changed like teemo's move quick. half passive speed boost with no warning, half active speed boost with wolf growl and sign over the head.

Or they should leave him alone because his kit is really good at what it does.

He could use some numbers tweaks, like unnerfing Hungering Strike for starters. It's unbelievable that they nerfed the hell out of his only ability because he was "too strong in 1v1 lane" (which is all he was good at anymore, period) then they released Darius, Diana, Jayce, Rengar, etc. Jayce even has a percent of health attack that hits as hard as Hungering Strike before it got any nerfs. I mean what the f***.
---
Bear with me... things are about to get grizzly!
Fox is HOT!
#23Plague1503Posted 11/20/2012 1:48:49 AM
As others have said, slow clear times, no ganks pre-6. I'm having a feeling he could be good in S3 jungle if it really does become more farm-heavy, especially with the new leashing rules.
---
"Every time that IdrA accidentally lost a few drones i wanted to be like "TEN POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!""
--Day[9]
#24hare_hare_yukaiPosted 11/20/2012 5:47:00 AM
Kevman510 posted...
contrary to popular belief EVERY champ is soloq viable

Maybe in your 500 elo games, but not for anyone over 1400.

Sorry i forgot the "-chauster" there, if you master a champ, regardless of who it is you should be able to stomp/carry or at the very least carry your own weight with him/her trm's teemo is a good example as is zekent's poppy, but what should they know since they must be 500 elo for not playing the top tourney picks.
#25ERLiNoPosted 11/20/2012 5:59:20 AM
Hes viable but not really good
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#26_Yag_Posted 11/20/2012 6:02:13 AM
nastylep posted...
Baggi__Bumper posted...
nastylep posted...
he's really not fine. regardless of the E, it is still a warning. albeit a slight one.

His jungle is garbage.
He can't compete top

But it's not "still a warning, albeit a slight one". E IS TOGGLE.

So you're going to wait until you are 2 feet away from your gank target, using no gap close the entire time, and assume he has no wards to see you coming slow as #@$t?

GL with that.

looks like someone doesn't know the range of R cuz spoiler alert, it's more than 2 feet.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#27ChisukaPosted 11/20/2012 6:45:54 AM
nastylep posted...
Baggi__Bumper posted...
nastylep posted...
he's really not fine. regardless of the E, it is still a warning. albeit a slight one.

His jungle is garbage.
He can't compete top

But it's not "still a warning, albeit a slight one". E IS TOGGLE.

So you're going to wait until you are 2 feet away from your gank target, using no gap close the entire time, and assume he has no wards to see you coming slow as #@$t?

GL with that.

How is that any different than any one else going to gank? At least he has the speed boost if he wants it.
---
"God forbid we not stare at mithra ass for 6 hours while waiting for our Monk to get a group to punch stuff." - AnguishedTears
#28Gobstoppers12Posted 11/20/2012 6:47:35 AM
I have a 100% winrate with Warwick.

Granted I'm 1200 elo and have played 3 games with him, I still think he does phenomenally when played properly.
---
think about all the people that complained over DaVinci code...it would be much worse with killer bisexual jesus in Mgs4. --NexVesica, regarding Vamp Theories.