---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif
#2capgamerPosted 11/19/2012 10:37:19 PM
You must be playing Leona or Lux a lot
---
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown
#3belgerixPosted 11/19/2012 10:41:27 PM
It is the single most terrifying experience ever. Everyone splits up and gets disoriented. Then, right before it ends, you see a shadow shoot towards you, and your heart jumps. Oh, then you die.
---
"I just upgraded to Toasters 7."
Lol ign: Darushiro
#4Gun SagePosted 11/19/2012 10:48:14 PM
It's like a murder mystery, the lights go off, there's a scream and someone dies, and then the lights come back on.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#5Ultoman2Posted 11/19/2012 11:08:34 PM
ssj98_gotenks posted...
I've never had Noc ult me.

---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
#6eco masterPosted 11/19/2012 11:08:37 PM
Enemy Nocturne ults are always fun when I'm playing with someone in the same room.

"So, who's gonna die?"

"Probably <champion> because he keeps going deep by hiOH MY GOD HELP"
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#7_HeXPosted 11/19/2012 11:13:02 PM
I remember first time I experienced the ult, I was like wtf is going on must be a bug the screen just went black and then I died.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#8SayajingojetaPosted 11/19/2012 11:16:27 PM
I've had a Noc ult me as Morde mid. Result? Double kill with a noc minion raping mid tower. =D
#9XcZeus3469Posted 11/19/2012 11:24:16 PM(edited)
belgerix posted...
It is the single most terrifying experience ever. Everyone splits up and gets disoriented. Then, right before it ends, you see a shadow shoot towards you, and your heart jumps. Oh, then you die.

it really is. It's even worse when I play at night with the lights out and I have the volume on....all the sudden *RUMBLE RUMBLE* DARRRRRKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#10belgerixPosted 11/19/2012 11:27:46 PM
XcZeus3469 posted...
belgerix posted...

it really is. It's even worse when I play at night with the lights out and I have the volume on....all the sudden *RUMBLE RUMBLE* DARRRRRKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY

Hehe. Good job making me laugh at work xD. First time I got nocturne ulted I set down my laptop, and quickly ran to my bed and hid under the covers while the sound of DARKKKKNEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS permeated my eardrums. My sound decided to get stuck at the time. Now I mute everythinf when theres an enemy nocturne
---
"I just upgraded to Toasters 7."
Lol ign: Darushiro