How do people not get stuck with terrible people in solo/duo ranked queue?

#1King_of_GoatsPosted 11/19/2012 11:14:32 PM
I've lost three games in a row. I was at 1271 ELO, but now I'm down to around 1150ish. How can stop getting stuck with terrible players?
#2Alex_WhiterPosted 11/19/2012 11:15:49 PM
You can't.

Welcome to EloHell.
---
Zelos>Kratos Nothing can change my opinion.
Current Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwqMfK9gbFs&feature=channel_page
#3nastylepPosted 11/19/2012 11:16:01 PM
dodge if anyone starts raging in team selection/instalocks a trash champion (especially when that role is already taken) easiest way possible to avoid those people
#4King_of_Goats(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:18:00 PM
Great. I didn't play last season because I didn't have time when it started and didn't want to get stuck with all the people who couldn't make it to the upper ELO. Now it seems I'm getting stuck with those people regardless. The sad thing is, I've had more people with silver/gold banners on my team. I'm fairly certain they were carried to whatever ELO they reached.
#5shyahonePosted 11/19/2012 11:18:35 PM
Dont you still lose elo if you dodge a ranked match though?
#6RPGphreakPosted 11/19/2012 11:18:38 PM
nastylep posted...
dodge if anyone starts raging in team selection/instalocks a trash champion (especially when that role is already taken) easiest way possible to avoid those people

Don't you lose Elo when you dodge ranked?
---
Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.
#7JennaTahliaPosted 11/19/2012 11:20:23 PM
King_of_Goats posted...
Great. I didn't play last season because I didn't have time when it started and didn't want to get stuck with all the people who couldn't make it to the upper ELO. Now it seems I'm getting stuck with those people regardless. The sad thing is, I've had more people with silver/gold banners on my team. I'm fairly certain they were carried to whatever ELO they reached.

You didn't play because you knew you were bad. Everyone seems to think a new season will help them not be bad but they're wrong, baddies.
---
gibe moni pls
#8King_of_Goats(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:20:26 PM
I'm not sure, as I've yet to try it. It seems completely moronic if it's set up that way. People shouldn't be punished for having team members who probably shouldn't be playing this game.
#9King_of_Goats(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:21:52 PM
I'm not bad though. I win my lane 9 out of 10 times. It just isn't enough when the other two lanes are getting destroyed. Great job on assuming I'm bad though.
#10TheSchrefPosted 11/19/2012 11:24:23 PM
When you're crushing your lane and another lane is in trouble, try to help them out.

Taking really mobile champs and good gankers like Kat and Eve mid is really good.

Push your lane hard
Roam bot
Get 1 or 2 kills
Repeat