peach_vs_faIco posted...
Kindlegem --> Shurelya's Reverie
Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Phage --> FM
Randuins Omen
Frozen Heart

55% CDR is so good man.
#13cjmithrandirPosted 11/19/2012 11:46:44 PM
Olaf is one of my least favorite tops to face. He is incredibly strong. I'm glad you're having fun with him!
---
"You'll prob'ly win or lose, it doesn't matter what you do" - Dyrus
LOL IGN: Octavyan
#14FvPPosted 11/19/2012 11:47:45 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...
Kindlegem --> Shurelya's Reverie
Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Phage --> FM
Randuins Omen
Frozen Heart

55% CDR is so good man.

The boots are for the early CDR
FH is for the armor + mana, mainly
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#15Baggi__BumperPosted 11/19/2012 11:53:01 PM
I'm so far 4 wins 0 losses as CDR Tank Olaf, bought him 2 days ago.

mercs, philo->shurelyas, hog->randuins or sell, frozen heart, warmogs, fon

Check my LoLKing for proof, SlipperyGooch (recent games). He seems too strong. Only flaw is kitable, but like, shurelyas ghost ult, what kiting?
---
LoL IGN: SlipperyGooch
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
#16BuIzeebPosted 11/19/2012 11:56:52 PM
His numbers aren't that amazing late game compared to someone like Jax, and his CC is a bit on the weak side. Other than that he's very powerful in most situations, and especially against the low damage high-CC tanks that are fairly popular right now.
---
"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin."
- Andre Berthiaume, Contretemps
#17magnusblitzPosted 11/20/2012 12:09:53 AM
Olaf's biggest weaknesses are no CC (beyond a skillshot slow) and gap closers. Yeah, he has his ult to shake off CC, but champs who can just jump away will give him trouble.
#18KirbixPosted 11/20/2012 12:12:00 AM
Olaf's biggest weaknesses are no CC (beyond a skillshot slow) and gap closers. Yeah, he has his ult to shake off CC, but champs who can just jump away will give him trouble.

How does that make him significantly different from Mundo, then? Mundo's incredibly popular and you rarely hear people complain about his lack of a hard CC, despite being a jungler.

Axe/Cleaver is usually enough. And then you swap the healing ult for an ult that makes you impossible to stun and escape from.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#19AgentRebornPosted 11/20/2012 12:12:41 AM
Boots
FH
Warmogs
Shurels
Randuins
Force of Nature

Your job is to man-mode enemy carry. But since he can't really peel for his carry, your team has to be smarter.
---
WATCHING JUAN CASTILLO'S QUALITY DEFENCE EXTINGUISH ELI'S DONG REMINDS ME THAT LITERALLY AN OL COACH AS DC WILL ALWAYS BE THE SUPERIOR FAD
#20xVashTS98xPosted 11/20/2012 12:13:28 AM
I seem to troll Olaf out of lane with Singed. gotta play aggro with him past level 3.

Also, I really really like Zekes Herald on Olaf. Gives HP, CDR, some AS and Life Steal... all things he likes. Then again I don't play as Olaf much on SR.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random